super awesome game giveaways

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
NightHawk21 said:
Right so got my Smite beta keys so that brings the grand total of stuff I still have to:

1 Secret World Beta Code for this weekend
1 CS:GO beta key
2 1 Smite beta key.
Could I have a smite key? Been hearing great things about it :)

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
If anyone has a bastion key, i dont have the console that i bought it on and would like to be able to finish it on pc, thanks.

Zandarck

Jul 13, 2011
harvz said:
If anyone has a bastion key, i dont have the console that i bought it on and would like to be able to finish it on pc, thanks.
You got anything to trade for it?

Euskalduna

Oct 15, 2011
Zandarck said:
harvz said:
I do
Got plenty of TF2 items.

Steam ID: guidoface

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
Oh, I just realised I have a spare key of the ship. Hardly a hard key to get, but if anyone wants it, feel free.

EDIT: Taken!

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
Scrumpmonkey said:
Later on today I'm going to be pre-purchasing Torchlight II which means i will soon have a free copy of torchlight to give away. Im not taking offers/requests yet but if you want a free copy of the game on steam just keep watching this thread.
I can trade some TF2 items if you would like anything in particular, I may have somethings you might like

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
So, I'm willing to give away my TF2 items (I'll decide how many are worthy) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fluffles/inventory/#440
and/or the ship for something that I don't have.
No idea what that something is, but yes, just look at my games list and if you think you have something worthy that isn't there just send me a message or quote me or add me or something like that. Don't expect instant replies :D

Aldem

Jan 3, 2012
Scrumpmonkey said:
Later on today I'm going to be pre-purchasing Torchlight II which means i will soon have a free copy of torchlight to give away. Im not taking offers/requests yet but if you want a free copy of the game on steam just keep watching this thread.
Gotta keep my eye on this...I've failed too many times in this thread.

Zandarck

Jul 13, 2011
ElVasco said:
Zandarck said:
harvz said:
I do
Got plenty of TF2 items.

Got any games or anything? I ain't really a TF player.

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
If anyone wants to trade anything for any TF2 items, then just take a look on my profile steamcommunity.com/id/LuketheFool/inventory/

I'm mostly looking for Games, such as Torchlight or Dungeon Defenders

Andrewtheeviscerator

It's Leviosahhhhhhh
Feb 23, 2012
MOXron said:
Seeing as everyone seems to be putting in the trading word, I have two DoTA 2 passes to (preferably trade) if anyone wants...
Well I've got 3 guest passes to red orchestra, also 50% off Tera if your interested?

Euskalduna

Oct 15, 2011
Zandarck said:
ElVasco said:
Zandarck said:
harvz said:
I do
Got plenty of TF2 items.

Got any games or anything? I ain't really a TF player.
Well I have some Spiral knights items, but not much else.

Please man, I ask you, I beg you, I beseech you, to allow me to have the code, im on a really tight budget, and I really want Bastion, I beg you please.

PS: Random word thingy had "Dog's dinner" on it.

Barry Purse

Dec 15, 2010
MOXron said:
Seeing as everyone seems to be putting in the trading word, I have two DoTA 2 passes to (preferably trade) if anyone wants...

Ooooh, DoTA 2 would be nice. The amount of times i've tried to get an invite.
I don't have much on my steam account, but take a look if cha want:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/elcrapo91

Professor James

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2010
Fluffles said:
So, I'm willing to give away my TF2 items (I'll decide how many are worthy) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fluffles/inventory/#440
and/or the ship for something that I don't have.
No idea what that something is, but yes, just look at my games list and if you think you have something worthy that isn't there just send me a message or quote me or add me or something like that. Don't expect instant replies :D
Can I please have the vintage fosters facade?

Reyalsfeihc

Jun 12, 2010
Gah! :( Missed out on all the festivities. Hopefully I'll be able to grab something tomorrow. Wish I had some games to dole out to people :/