Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Don't play coy. We see you for what you are.
So you can't quote me approving of this?

Can’t read the article, but do they have any pictures of the bomb itself or video of it going off? Media can be over dramatic about pipe shaped objects or fireworks.
Here's the relevant portion: "The device that was found at the R.N.C. was a pipe bomb that was successfully destroyed by a bomb squad, according to an official for the R.N.C."

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
I don't have to. I'm not a moron. Your approval of these events is implied in pretty much every post since the results of the election. You're not fooling anybody. We know that you're a Trump loyalist, we know that you can't deal with the fact that he lost and we know that you're a liar who's desperately trying to hide the level of support that you have for Trump. But you're just not very good at that.

Reactions: Revnak

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
And in case you’ve any delusions about the cops...

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Your approval of these events is implied in pretty much every post since the results of the election.
Ah okay, we're going with "hidden implications" and "reading between the lines" now.

If this is your standard for proof, one wonders why you aren't immediately believing all the election fraud claims.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
We can't quote you condemning it either, and your pasts post supporting the conspiracy theories that motivated this put you in a negative light. The time for the schrodinger act is over. If you don't state your position clearly now, you forfeit your right to refute the accusations.

Reactions: SckizoBoy

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
But at heart he's also a coward so its equally possible he's spooked about just how much trouble this is going to bring him. One could very well argue that inciting a mob to storm the capitol is a criminal offense.
Maybe.

I agree Trump is a coward at heart. But he's also got a massive personality disorder, and people with massive personality disorders self-sabotage. They are exactly the sort of people who would create this shit and thrive on it - the fear will sink in later.

The other aspect is that Trump, again because he's got a personality disorder, is particularly incapable of psychologically handling the idea of being a massive loser. And as cowardly as he may be, the deranged desire to wreak havoc and vengeance in the face of a humiliation he can't cope with might overwhelm it.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
So, since armed and seditious revolutionaries have occupied the seat of government in Washington DC, can we expect the deployment of Delta Force or similar branches for a swift resolution?

Adam Jensen

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Ah okay, we're going with "hidden implications" and "reading between the lines" now.

If this is your standard for proof, one wonders why you aren't immediately believing all the election fraud claims.
They're not hidden. We are not fuckin' morons. You are not fooling any of us. You are done on this website. Get that through your head already. A new username is your only chance.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
We can't quote you condemning it either, and your pasts post supporting the conspiracy theories that motivated this put you in a negative light. The time for the schrodinger act is over. If you don't state your position clearly now, you forfeit your right to refute the accusations.
I do not support this. Storming the capitol, acts of violence, bombs, any of it.
I think it would have been better if they would have protested peacefully outside the capitol, and let the debates go on.

Of course, this won't convince certain people who have already made up their minds.

So, since armed and seditious revolutionaries have occupied the seat of government in Washington DC, can we expect the deployment of Delta Force or similar branches for a swift resolution?
They haven't, though. I mean, sure some of them literally sat in seats reserved for members of government for photo ops, but it's not like they control the city.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
I do not support this. Storming the capitol, acts of violence, bombs, any of it.
I think it would have been better if they would have protested peacefully outside the capitol, and let the debates go on.

Of course, this won't convince certain people who have already made up their minds.
That's enough for me. Thank you.

Reactions: Bedinsis

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

You have said that you do things to get reactions out of people

Why would anyone believe what your saying now?

Reactions: MrCalavera

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I don't have to. I'm not a moron. Your approval of these events is implied in pretty much every post since the results of the election. You're not fooling anybody. We know that you're a Trump loyalist, we know that you can't deal with the fact that he lost and we know that you're a liar who's desperately trying to hide the level of support that you have for Trump. But you're just not very good at that.
To be fair, he's not necessarily. He might just hate us all so much he wants to annoy us irrespective of what he's actually arguing. Of course, what tends to happen is that doing so genuinely radicalises. People start trying to merely aggravate other users or playing devil's advocate with no investment, but they end up increasingly believing in their argument.

Although I think you have to get the mindset of some people. Houseman posted a cartoon which I think sums up how many conservatives - and possibly Houseman himself - views lefties. There's a nice, neat, respectable MAGA-hatted, cleanly shaven man calmly drinking coffee being raged at by a scatty girl in what a conservative might call slutty clothes, with messy hair and ripped tights.

They think progressives are scum. Chaotic, messy, disreputable, irresponsible, hysterical scum who upset their nice, orderly world. They are disgusted by progressives, and disgust is a very powerful emotion. That I suspect is why AOC dresses with near-military orderliness: because she needs to visibly show she is not the rabble that they want to think she is. When they storm the capital, that's not a mob, that is them protecting themselves from you. They are the people of law and order, and they are still the people of law and order even when they break the law and cause disorder, because that's the only way to protect REAL law and order from progressives.

Status
Not open for further replies.