Supporters of trump storm congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
You can't because they didn't. I can because they did.
"I can't", and "you can", do what? Make any group or position sound bad by just making claims about what their true motivations are?
No, I'm pretty sure everyone can do that. It's called "making claims".

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Yes, you've made it clear that you don't accept the evidence when it's put in front of you. It doesn't mean "it's bunk", it just means you don't accept it.
140 House Representatives and a handful of Senators disagree, along with millions of Americans.

You don't decide what is and isn't truth.
No, you gave a video from a group known to actively lie and mislead. We have more evidence for you being a russian plant then there being an election stolen from trump.

Reactions: CaitSeith

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Millions of people believe in ghosts, the tooth fairy and angels too. I guess that makes them real. Please, keep up this clown show, it's like a best of album of republicunt "arguments".
You're so close to getting the point!
It doesn't make them real, neither does disbelief make them non-existent. Whether they are or aren't is wholly independent of one's belief.

No, you gave a video from a group known to actively lie and mislead.
There's that 2nd-from-the-bottom argument again, attacking the person instead of the point.

It also shows how much you've been paying attention. You think the only evidence I've ever put forward is a single Project Veritas video, the merits of which you can't even begin to argue. You clearly haven't been following along the 5,000+ post thread, which largely consists of me putting forth daily evidence of election fraud.

Don’t let anybody distance themselves from this. They called for this. They just don’t wanna face the consequences.
Yep, I knew it. I knew somebody was going to take "trial by combat" out of context and attempt to spin it as encouraging actual violence.
How predictable.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
There's that 2nd-from-the-bottom argument again, attacking the person instead of the point.

It also shows how much you've been paying attention. You think the only evidence I've ever put forward is a single Project Veritas video, the merits of which you can't even begin to argue. You clearly haven't been following along the 5,000+ post thread, which largely consists of me putting forth daily evidence of election fraud.
You can bring up your stupid pyramid as much as you want but it doesn't make them a good source for anything. You are just a russian plant that is trying to disrupt nato by destroying America from within, many people know this. Its obvious to anyone with eyes and its all over the internet and its a disservice to America that the media isn't covering this.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
It doesn't make them real, neither does disbelief make them non-existent. Whether they are or aren't is wholly independent of one's belief.

Yep, I knew it. I knew somebody was going to take "trial by combat" out of context and attempt to spin it as encouraging actual violence.
How predictable.
Fascist

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Well sure, but the thread title is "supporters" when it should read "terrorists"
Ah, sorry. I assumed you were talking to me. I suppose I’m as self-centered as any other.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Ah, sorry. I assumed you were talking to me. I suppose I’m as self-centered as any other.
Oh all good man, I saw the headline and read OP and just responded before checking other thread posts. But yes, you are correct we could just as easily call them fascists, although I think once they start acting they become terrorists because they're engaging in terrorists actions. You can be a fascist just in the corner silently brooding without committing actions.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

How predictable.
How do you take trial by combat out of context? Unless you’re spelling combat with a K.

CM swooped you earlier
It does however bear repeating.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.