Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Oh I'm sorry I thought you lot cared about Police overzealous actions or something. Or was that only 3 months ago? Or is it just for suspected criminals you care? Or is it fine because she was a MAGA supporter from probably a flyover state.
Armed people were invading the US Capitol Building with the express intent of taking hostages and overturning an election through the use of force.
An armed response is appropriate.

And what's with the "flyover state" stuff? Are you that desperate to be a victim?

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Please do not insult other users.
I mean from what I'm hearing she died at the hands of the Police so.........I dunno if you want to claim they're the terrorists here or not lol.

Oh I'm sorry I thought you lot cared about Police overzealous actions or something. Or was that only 3 months ago? Or is it just for suspected criminals you care? Or is it fine because she was a MAGA supporter from probably a flyover state.
You're more offended by people of colour protesting their continued decades of disproportionate state sanctioned abuse than you are by fascists attempting a literal coup. You are beyond contemptible irredeemable garbage.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Oh no, if we go after Trump, republicans will do exactly what they're already doing at every opportunity?
Except they haven't because they considered the protests then to be fair under 1A

Armed people were invading the US Capitol Building with the express intent of taking hostages and overturning an election through the use of force.
An armed response is appropriate.

And what's with the "flyover state" stuff? Are you that desperate to be a victim?
Yes that deadly deadly lot of fur.
Or how about those deadly baseball caps?
Deadly Weed Spliff?

yeh no Police are meant to be trained wasn't that the line?
Hell there was outrage before when Police shot a person who was literally shooting at them.

The Flyover state thing?

A trend I've been noticing for a while. People like I dunno Robert Chipman who was very much for eugenics against people he deemed not aligned with him politically and responsible for him not being on a starship right now or something. Plenty of others like that too.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
You're more offended by people of colour protesting their continued decades of disproportionate state sanctioned abuse than you are by fascists attempting a literal coup. You are beyond contemptible irredeemable garbage.

There Fascists?

p3zqkpptzt961.jpg

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I mean from what I'm hearing she died at the hands of the Police so.........I dunno if you want to claim they're the terrorists here or not lol.

Oh, you're just going on a tirade and not listening.

Go on

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Guys. Don't argue with fucking fascists. Everytime you do you give them legitimacy. I know I've made jokes about it before but fucking seriously, arguing with those people does more harm than good. Anyone whose first reaction to a story like this is to ewuivocate, use whattaboutism or twist the context to attack their opponents is not worth talking to. They are clearly here to instigate, not discuss. Fucking ignore them.

Reactions: immortalfrieza

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Guys. Don't argue with fucking fascists. Everytime you do you give them legitimacy. I know I've made jokes about it before but fucking seriously, arguing with those people does more harm than good. Anyone whose first reaction to a story like this is to ewuivocate, use whattaboutism or twist the context to attack their opponents is not worth talking to. They are clearly here to instigate, not discuss. Fucking ignore them.
If you're not here for a discussion might I suggest a number of subreddits would be better where they have very much close door policies.
That way you won't have to deal with any of this awful disagreement stuff.

Funny to me no-one picked up on me calling the people who stormed the building morons earlier as you'd think that would give people a clue as to my position here.

But not I'm the fascist apparently because I don't support the idea of literally shooting people on sight with lethal round when a protest gets out of hand.......... How times change from a few months ago when I was the fascist for suggesting the use of Non lethal rounds was fine to try and prevent violent riots and widespread looting and destruction going on.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Oh noooo, I have no arrrguments! Woah is meeee.
Don't you have an insurrection to join?
No.
Don't you have some 3rd world country to try and pick a fight with to get cheaper oil and maintain the same pattern in the USA?

Funny to me no-one picked up on me calling the people who stormed the building morons earlier as you'd think that would give people a clue as to my position here.

Status
Not open for further replies.