Taco Bell: Cool Ranch Doritos Tacos are Coming

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
I don't need the freaking taco, I just want some cool ranch Doritos now. I can't remember the last time I had them.

Also, I don't like Taco Bell. It's kinda gross.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
No matter how good you may think Taco Bell is...

Heaven help you if you actually watch all 10 minutes of this.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Worgen said:
A Smooth Criminal said:
Worgen said:
A Smooth Criminal said:
Worgen said:
Hell no we aren't entertained, if your going to do an ad for a product like this at least make it funny or be sarcastic about it, this just reeks of someone being paid to advertise a product.
What are you talking about? This website posts none gaming related news articles all the time. Google+ being popular, NASA doing something in space, tractor beams, Bionic limbs, Iran sending monkeys to space, more space stuff, gaymer stuff, movie stuff, invisibility cloaks. Need I list more? If you're going to throw a hissy fit over one fun article because it's not gaming related, then you might as well throw a hissy fit over every article that's not gaming related.

So get moving, you've got a lot of work to do.
Ahh, but the difference there is that those are actually news stories, or at least something that has to do with the nerd demographic. This has about as much to do with the nerd demographic as it does the weightlifter demo... then again I might be giving the nerd demographic too much credit for the amount of work they put into keeping themselves healthy. Assuming the stereotype is true about most of them.
Considering how popular the dorito tacos were among the nerd demographic when they were first released, this is as relevant to the nerd demographic as any of the things I listed.

It's not relevant to you. There's a rather large difference.
Your kidding, those stupid things are popular? Ugh, might as well start putting up on this site when the mc rib shows up at mc donalds, they could put a fucken counter for it.
Oh, cool it. Tacos and Doritos are nerd staples, and have been for a looooong time. McRibs aren't.

You forget that this is the site that puts up <link=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/118766-What-We-Do-on-Fridays>random hilarity in the News Room because they're actually human.

OT: I've known this forever. You take a single-serving bag of Cool Ranch Doritos, open it, add seasoned cooked meat, lettuce, onions, and whatever else you put on your taco, pinch it shut and crush it.

I do seem to be the only person here who can down a few Taco Bell tacos without suffering consequences, but then, I've eaten eight jalapenos and suffered no consequences, so clearly I'm just immortal. (Seriously, though... don't get into eating wars with your pastor. Just don't.)

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Andy Shandy said:
Yep, only 3, and they're all down England, none up here in Scotland. According to the Taco Bell UK website anyway, two of them are in Essex and one in Manchester.
I live in Manchester and, in my humble opinion, you aren't missing much.

But then again I'm still angry at Taco Bell for replacing the Pizza Hut Express that used to be there. It was the only thing in the food court that could compete with KFC for my affections...