Take the "Which Doctor Who Villain Are You?" Personality Quiz

Brisingr

May 22, 2009
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/165.169-Sontarans"][br]Sontar HA! Sontar HA! Sontar HA!

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/165-Which-Doctor-Who-Villain-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

I'm actually OK with this, always quite liked the Sontarans :)

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
If I'm going to be The Master, I want to be the Peter Pratt version. The one who had more than one TARDIS, had schemes that actually made sense, and wasn't just a poor tortured soul but was actually an evil son of a *****. Also, was on his last regeneration.

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
I'm just waiting for The Escapist staff to replace the source image of the weeping angel into a different pose, to go with the whole " Image becomes a real dead" thing. About 12 people , if not more, have it in their post by now.

algalon

Dec 6, 2010
I'm a Cyberman. Organism known as Amelia Pond is located on asteroid base Demons Run. Do not delete!

May 5, 2010
First time, I answered as honestly as possible and got a Weeping Angel. Then Radiohead's "Creep" started playing in my head.

Now, as you can probably see by now, I have made...progress.

The Master is goddamn awesome.

May 5, 2010
Infernai said:
Citizens Rejoice! Your Lord and master Stands on high....playing track three!

Oh god. I was waiting for someone to post this. I know I literally JUST said this, but I'll say it again:

The Master is SO. GODDAMN. AWESOME.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
Huh, I got the... Weeping Angels? I've never actually heard of them before. Then again I've heard of maybe three Dr. Who villains. Looks like this result isn't exactly uncommon though.

EDIT:
Aaand... got them again... damnit.
Let's see what kind of villains these are. To Google!

... Interesting, I suppose it fits. I'll have to tell my Mom my results, she really loves Dr. Who.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Madara XIII said:
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/165.170-The+Master"][br]I like it when you use my name.

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/165-Which-Doctor-Who-Villain-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

I am simply that FUCKING AWESOME AS WELL!!

Have at thee Knave![/QUOTE]

If you insist.

I can wait.

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
Hey, who turned out the lights?!

Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/165-Which-Doctor-Who-Villain-Are-You]

Sweet. Such a neat monster.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/165.170-The+Master"][br]I like it when you use my name.

A lot of the questions didn't quite match me but I took the closest ones to myself instead.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
TheDarkEricDraven said:
jboking said:
I tend to not recognize the rules of the second and third angle episode, as they cause some serious problems in the first one to arise. (don't look the angles in the eyes, for example)
Ah, but with the rules from the 5th Season Angel episodes, a big plot hole was covered: How did the three angels get in the TARDIS in the first place? From Sally's photos that she gave to Ten! (This brings up the bigger plot hole of how stable time loops can exist along side mutable time, but I digress.)
Why did they have to get into the tardis? They didn't. In fact, if they had been in the tardis already, the entire plot of the first angles episode wouldn't have made sense. All the angles did to ten was catch him when he wasn't near the tardis and launched him back in time. Either way, even if it did solve a plot hole, solving a plot hole and then directly making another one is not a good thing and tells me they had no intention on making an episode to fix plot holes.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
I'm the master bitches. Bow down to me earth or perish.....or wait until I kill the Doctor.

By the way, does the master have a sonic-anything to combat the Doctor?

ChickenZombie

May 25, 2011
Don't blink. Not even for a moment.

Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/165-Which-Doctor-Who-Villain-Are-You]

I got my favorite villain, the WEEPING ANGELS. Scariest, most bizzare creatures. The show isn't meant to be scary, but they scare the hell out of me.