Take the "Which Mass Effect Species Are You?" Personality Quiz!

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
I'm, some kind of fish guy (Drell)?

actually have to say I haven't played the mass effect games yet, that's probably something I'd have to get around.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
By the Goddess!

Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/195-Which-Mass-Effect-Race-Are-You]

I..I don't know if this is what I wanted but okay xD

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/195.232-Human"][br]We finally get out here and the 'final frontier' was already settled. And the residents don't even seem impressed by the view. Or the dangers.

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/195-Which-Mass-Effect-Race-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

Well, I guess that I'm emblematic of my species. I'm loving how they kitted out BroShep in Ashley's armor though.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
it told me i was Asari, but i'm a guy, so i took it again

...it still thought i was Asari

third time's a charm right
Asari again...fuck

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Surrender. Or don't. That would be more fun.

Good, Krogans are fucking awesome.

*Edit*

Doc Theta Sigma said:
MY FOREHEAD IS LIKE A SNOWPLOW. A SNOWPLOW FROM HELL.
...yes!

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/195.228-Quarian"][br]Go for the optics, Chiktikka!

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/195-Which-Mass-Effect-Race-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

This makes little sense to me. I said I wasn't afraid of disease about four times. Whatever. I'd rather be this than a human.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
Blue Chick.. eh.. being a bisexual species that can work together with all the others.. I guess that isn't to bad. Now back to work!

Brian Hendershot

Mar 3, 2010
We finally get out here and the 'final frontier' was already settled. And the residents don't even seem impressed by the view. Or the dangers.

Am I the only one wondering why pink armor?

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/195.231-Drell"][br]The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.

I am a Drell ? Really ? I am a bit surprised, always thought I always liked Quarians more. Not to mention I am sick while writing this.

For those of you complaining they got human, see this tidbit: it will make you feel loads better.

[MEDIA=youtube]mLiVfFerhoo[/MEDIA]

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
You just could not have found a picture of Shepard in a more gay armor, could you?

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Somehow I got "Quarian" despite the fact that I'm pretty sure I answered the question about colds in a way that would not actually apply to a Quarian.

Ewoc

Mar 20, 2009
I don't need to take the quiz. I already know that I would be a Volus!

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/195.231-Drell"][br]The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.

Unexpected.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Aw, human. How boring. I'm gonna have to redo it until I get something better.
EDIT: Salarian. Much better.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
purifico said:
You just could not have found a picture of Shepard in a more gay armor, could you?
A truely manly man is not so insecure about his manliness as to worry about what he wears.

Human for me too. I never claimed to be interesting...