Tattoos and Peircings

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Hollyosaur said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
I'd like a sleeve tattoo from my shoulder to my hand, with it ended on my hand rather than at the wrist. I don't have a specific design, although if I were to do it I'd have to sit with someone for ages designing it. It'd generally include various musicians that I love, and other things about me, with a badass design that connects them all like whatever the fuck is shown at the beginning of Fight Club (the brain wire things, yeah I have dope terminology). It'd cost me a fucking fortune if I were to do it.

I'd either want that or the Pi symbol somewhere, like on my foreskin wut.
Oh ho! Frisky ;P lol.

I love sleeves for that reason. They are thought out and usuallt tell a stroy and mean something :) I love listening to stories about what tattoos mean.
Hah, that'd be an awkward scenario for the person giving me the tattoo, what if I get a.. I'm not even gonna think further on this, and yeah that's why I love sleeves too. The only problem is if I got one I'd need to have it end on my hand, and I'd probably get fucked over in a lot of job interviews because of that. Ah well, social standing and "good" jobs ("good" being determined by how much money it pays) don't really mean much to me anyway.

*Wips out dick* To tha tattoo parlour!

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
Jasper Jeffs said:
Hollyosaur said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
I'd like a sleeve tattoo from my shoulder to my hand, with it ended on my hand rather than at the wrist. I don't have a specific design, although if I were to do it I'd have to sit with someone for ages designing it. It'd generally include various musicians that I love, and other things about me, with a badass design that connects them all like whatever the fuck is shown at the beginning of Fight Club (the brain wire things, yeah I have dope terminology). It'd cost me a fucking fortune if I were to do it.

I'd either want that or the Pi symbol somewhere, like on my foreskin wut.
Oh ho! Frisky ;P lol.

I love sleeves for that reason. They are thought out and usuallt tell a stroy and mean something :) I love listening to stories about what tattoos mean.
Hah, that'd be an awkward scenario for the person giving me the tattoo, what if I get a.. I'm not even gonna think further on this, and yeah that's why I love sleeves too. The only problem is if I got one I'd need to have it end on my hand, and I'd probably get fucked over in a lot of job interviews because of that. Ah well, social standing and "good" jobs ("good" being determined by how much money it pays) don't really mean much to me anyway.

*Wips out dick* To tha tattoo parlour!
XDDDDD Haha! It would be an adventure and a half!

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
Im indifferent to tattoos some look cool, some don't. However I do love piercings, should be getting my lip done in a few months =D.

HighHoax

N/A
Oct 13, 2009
I've got two tattoos! Both mean something important to me that I wish not to forget. It's the only reason I got them. It's not a pride thing and I never show it to anyone unless they noticed it, even then I hide them. It's for me and my memories only :3

That aside, there is one more tattoo I want to get for memories sake!

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Hollyosaur said:
EcksTeaSea said:
I have one tattoo so far on the back of my thigh and plan to get many more. I just like finding something that looks sick and getting to done on you for life. As for piercings, I still want my ears gauged at some point, just waiting for the right time.
:) Mind if I ask what your tat is like?
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs087.ash2/37668_421154132015_569602015_5226782_2762555_n.jpg

Here you are

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
HighHoax said:
I've got two tattoos! Both mean something important to me that I wish not to forget. It's the only reason I got them. It's not a pride thing and I never show it to anyone unless they noticed it, even then I hide them. It's for me and my memories only :3

:) That's so lovely! I have my tats on my arms to when I look at them I'll always know that things are better :) It's a wonderful feeling.

aseelt

Jan 13, 2010
My wife and I have wedding ring tattoos. She has a few more, but I would never get any others. I don't think anything else could have a significant meaning beyond what I already have.

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
EcksTeaSea said:
Hollyosaur said:
EcksTeaSea said:
I have one tattoo so far on the back of my thigh and plan to get many more. I just like finding something that looks sick and getting to done on you for life. As for piercings, I still want my ears gauged at some point, just waiting for the right time.
:) Mind if I ask what your tat is like?
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs087.ash2/37668_421154132015_569602015_5226782_2762555_n.jpg

Here you are
I love how bold and bright it is! The hour glass is amazing!

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
aseelt said:
My wife and I have wedding ring tattoos. She has a few more, but I would never get any others. I don't think anything else could have a significant meaning beyond what I already have.

Awww. <3 So lovely. :)

HighHoax

N/A
Oct 13, 2009
Hollyosaur said:
HighHoax said:

:) That's so lovely! I have my tats on my arms to when I look at them I'll always know that things are better :) It's a wonderful feeling.
It is a good feeling (^0^)/ Glad to know i'm not the only one! /HighHoaxFive! (^0^)/ \(^0^)

Kizna

Feb 18, 2010
I don't have any tattoos at the moment. I do not know if I'm going to get one either. I want to think long and hard about it and decide on something that means something to me and is something that I want on me for the rest of my life. Until I find something like that, I'll probably be tattoo free.

As for piercings, I have my left eyebrow done and my right upper cartilage on my ear at the moment. I would like to get more ear piercings at some point and I've also thought about double piercing my eyebrow. But, I don't know if I'll ever get it done. Right now I feel pretty good with what I have. :)

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Hollyosaur said:
Barbed wire design.

I'd rip shit up, literally.

.. I may have gone too far, why do you entertain my childish mind with such thoughts!?

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
HighHoax said:
Hollyosaur said:
HighHoax said:

It is a good feeling (^0^)/ Glad to know i'm not the only one! /HighHoaxFive! (^0^)/ \(^0^)
:DDDDDDDDD! WHOOPWHOOP!

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
Kizna said:
I don't have any tattoos at the moment. I do not know if I'm going to get one either. I want to think long and hard about it and decide on something that means something to me and is something that I want on me for the rest of my life. Until I find something like that, I'll probably be tattoo free.

As for piercings, I have my left eyebrow done and my right upper cartilage on my ear at the moment. I would like to get more ear piercings at some point and I've also thought about double piercing my eyebrow. But, I don't know if I'll ever get it done. Right now I feel pretty good with what I have. :)
:D Sounds totally awesome haha!

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
Jasper Jeffs said:
Hollyosaur said:
Barbed wire design.

.. I may have gone too far, why do you entertain my childish mind with such thoughts!?
D: Because such thoughts are amusing to both parties? XDDD

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
I [don't] have a tattoo of a lion's tear dripping down from the side of my forehead.

BadassCyborg

Feb 2, 2010
I have a large imperial eagle spread across my chest and the phrase 'for the emperor' across my stomach. I also have pseudo-cyborg implants such as wiring and piping on my left shoulder and side of head.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Hollyosaur said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Hollyosaur said:
Barbed wire design.

It would appear so! Albeit, anyone reading this conversation will more than likely be thinking what the fuck.

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
Jasper Jeffs said:
Hollyosaur said:
Jasper Jeffs said:
Hollyosaur said:
Barbed wire design.

It would appear so! Albeit, anyone reading this conversation will more than likely be thinking what the fuck.
:) Well, we are happy enough lol!

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
BadassCyborg said:
I have a large imperial eagle spread across my chest and the phrase 'for the emperor' across my stomach. I also have pseudo-cyborg implants such as wiring and piping on my left shoulder and side of head.
lol, fo' real or fo' fakes? XDDDDDD