Tattoos and Peircings

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
I've made a full design for sleeves/shoulders and back which I intend to get in stages whenever I have the money. Which won't be any time soon. I like tattoos but if you intend to have more then one, either design them yourself or plan em carefully. Don't just slowly build up layers of pathetic little tattoos because the end result is likely to be awful.
As for piercings I like snakebites/spider bites, eyebrow, ear or lip. Tongue and nose piercings I tend to find kinda repulsive but there are exceptions. As for other bodily piercings I'm not really bothered.

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
someonehairy-ish said:
I've made a full design for sleeves/shoulders and back which I intend to get in stages whenever I have the money. Which won't be any time soon. I like tattoos but if you intend to have more then one, either design them yourself or plan em carefully. Don't just slowly build up layers of pathetic little tattoos because the end result is likely to be awful.
As for piercings I like snakebites/spider bites, eyebrow, ear or lip. Tongue and nose piercings I tend to find kinda repulsive but there are exceptions. As for other bodily piercings I'm not really bothered.

Wow, That sounds so impressive :) Hope the funds go well!

PurplePlatypus

Duel shield wielder
Jul 8, 2010
I have two tattoos.
One butterfly on my chest and a koi carp on my upper right arm, the latter I designed myself. The carp isn?t perfect (well nothings perfect but I see its faults) but it?s mine and eventually some other tattoos of my own creation will join it. I?ve been thinking I?ll add one a regular intervals over my lifetime. It will be a sort of documentation of my progress I suppose.

I?m not much keen on piercings though, I have my ears pierces but I never wear earrings.

Hollyosaur

Aug 21, 2010
Well, I'm heading. Thank to everyone that posted :) You've all made my first day on the forum very welcoming!

Thanks again :))))

xoxo

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Right now I have 3 piercings in each ear. I use to have 7 in each ear my navel and my left eyebrow. Took most of them out after having my son

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
Ive been thinking about getting a piercing (lip), and a tattoo on my arm, for quite a long time, but im afraid that people i know have already typecast me as someone who wouldnt that if i suddenly got them done that people would think i was getting them done for attention, im currently trying to ease myself to the place i want to be, growwing my hair longer and dying it soon, maybe after that a piercing

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Jack_Uzi said:
I've got a tat on my right arm from the front cover of Metallica's ...And justice for all. Only the name of the band and the '...and justice' bit are not on it. Have it a few years now and don't regret it for one moment. I am still thinking about getting one on my left arm too.
I don't have any piercings and don't plan on getting one either.
I met a guy at a concert with that one time lol might have been you.

OP as for me im getting a slayer tattoo on my back the cover of Show No Mercy with demons on both sides making the pentagram with slayer on it

tunderball

Jul 10, 2010
I have peircings in both my ears and I think they're pretty cool but I wouldn't go any further than that. The best part about my piercings though are like many people said you can take them out but I can also change the stud to suit the place I'm going on a night out.

There is one thing that disgusts me though it's quite common in England but I don't know if people do it in the US, where people stretch their ear lobe out by gradually increasing the size of the piercing until you've essentially got a huge hole in your ear lobe.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I don't have anything against piercings. In moderation or without getting them everywhere they look good. As for tattoos, I don't mind them as long as they're tasteful. I would probbaly like to get one spanning my entire back once my back doesnt look awful. My main problems would be dealing with pain, which I'm not good at, and finding something that I wouldnt regret.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
piercng wise i got
-two 7mm spacers in lobes
-regular lobe piercing
-one heilix
-one indusrial
-septum
- two navel
-nipple (yeah that one was a dare)

and a small tattoo on my hip.
yeah i never realized that i had so many piercings.
and WELCOME!! hope you have fun!

Breaker deGodot

Apr 14, 2009
I don't have any particular affinity for tattoos (too young anyway), but this one intrigues me. {http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/evenxstarx/seventhsealtattoo.jpg}.

Yeah, I'm a Bergman fan.

technoted

Nov 9, 2009
I genuinely hate facial piercings and stretchers, and a lot of tattoos like the kind found on all these emo and scene kids today.

However I have 3 facial piercings and plan on getting a fair few tattoo's done on various places of my body but nothing large and obvious, just ones to show people when I'm bored and/or drunk.

Epitome

Jul 17, 2009
Tattoo wise :

http://twitpic.com/15242l

Thats my back. Hopefully Ill be getting the other half done in a couple months

standokan

May 28, 2009
I don't want tattoo's because i'm way too fickle it, my opion on things change everyday and getting a tattoo will shure be regretted by me. As for piercings, they're not my kind of thing.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
I abandoned my body modification wishes when I got my first piercing: an eyebrow bar. The piercer had no idea what she was doing and gave me a rod that fitted perfectly right after piercing.

She didn't account for swelling though, and my piercing got too small to the point of the top bit burrowing itself inside my eyebrow. The newly formed lesion then started spitting all kinds of goo and I had to remove it after a few months.

Since then I've gotten really wary of body modification in general, especially since I see so much tribal bullshit around. Recently I've met some people with some genuinely cool tattoos, but I think I'm cured for life. :)

heavy-metal-ink

Dec 10, 2009
Ah, i love tattoos + Piercings, i currently have my ears stretched to 14mm, my septum pierced, and snakebites (2 lip piercings).
Im also booked in to start a Japanese-themed sleeve, starting off with a Geisha on my left Fore-arm.
Not really worried about longevity, Im obsessed with Japanese art, and the Art of H.R.Giger, and everything i have planned so far revolves around those 2 themes.