Tattoos of the Escapist Community

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
I have the Biochock tattoo, but I don't have a camera or any interest in putting a picture of myself here.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011

That, on my right shoulder.
A mark of my eternal love for the game that got me gaming.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I haven't gotten any. I want to say 'yet', but I don't know if I'll ever.

Then again, I've always wanted:

Not the words, just the cube.

and then of course the Bioshock chains.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
WaysideMaze said:
Note: I have a lot of tattoos, so my post will be really image heavy. Apologies in advance.

My left arm is a biomech/demon/I have no idea sleeve. I just let him draw what he wants really, but I'm really happy with the results.
Still need to get my inside bicep done on this one, been working on it for years, I just tend to get distracted midway through and start a new one.
At the moment, my right arm is really just a set of disconnected celtic designs, with a dragon thrown in for good measure. Eventually I'll sleeve it. I have no idea how, but usually I just give my guy a vague idea of what I want and he pulls through for me.
This is my left leg, it's a demon with some dragons flying around. The photos really aren't the best, they make it look really faded. It's honestly not.
I really like wolves. I'll get more added to it eventually, but I like this design.
Motherfucking Danzig skull bitches! I want to expand on it, but at the same time, it's the Danzig skull. And I love it as it is.
Right, now this one is no where near finished, in fact, we've only just started it, but I fucking love it.
I got the Odin image (it's off the Tjängvide image stone [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tj%C3%A4ngvide_image_stone]) in the top right corner done ago.
A few months ago I decided I wanted a Mjölnir tattoo, so I said to my guy that I wanted one half biomech/demonic (like my left half of my body) and one celtic (like my right). I honestly could not be happier with what he came up with. Eventually it'll all be filled in, with a background etc, but I fucking love it. We did all that linework in one sitting, took nearly 6 hours. It was fucking painful but so worth it.

If anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
While not a question directly about the tatoos, I must ask what you're working as. Alot of jobs aren't too keen on tatoos, and you're rocking them everywhere. Either it's a job where you don't really meet people, or their just real' swell people.

OT: Ain't got no tatoo yet, but if I did, it'd probably be this

Cookie if you know where it's from

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
IamQ said:
WaysideMaze said:
While not a question directly about the tatoos, I must ask what you're working as. Alot of jobs aren't too keen on tatoos, and you're rocking them everywhere. Either it's a job where you don't really meet people, or their just real' swell people.

OT: Ain't got no tatoo yet, but if I did, it'd probably be this

Cookie if you know where it's from
I used to work in retail, and had a couple of small ones on my arms. But over time I just got more and more added, but since I'd worked there a while they didn't care.

Now I work in a warehouse so that I don't have to deal with customers anymore (honestly, customers are just the worst), and can just keep adding more and more to them.

Also, your image is a precursor orb from Jak and Daxter. I love those games, but even if I wasn't a huge fan, it tells you in the image url lol.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Eh, I'm not a huge fan of tattoos personally.

Also, I have the best argument against tattoos, ever, hands down.

You're an idiot (yes, I'm talking to you).
Think back about 10 years. Do you think you were an idiot back then? Chances are you do (at least I do). That means that in all probability, 10 years from now you'll think that you were an idiot, today...That sentence made more sense in my head.

Anyway, my point still stands. My unwavering distrust of myself has disuaded me from ever getting a tattoo, simple as that.

(Also, just to be clear, I don't think you're an idiot for getting a tattoo. It's just that I'm an idiot, thats all.)

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
I have covering both my arms, hips, lower part of the stomach, parts of the chest, and back.
But alas,I don't have any pictures on photobucket uploaded (and for some reason I can't get it to work)

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
I don't have any tattoos and I probably won't get any because I don't like sharp things being pushed into me. I wouldn't call it aichmophobia because I'm not afraid of sharp objects, just sharp objects being inside me.
But if I'd get a tattoo, I think I'd get the N7 logo from Mass Effect on my chest.

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
My first was a Black & blue nautical star on my lower right leg, I wanted to start with something simple. Then I got Mario & Luigi on my right arm, they look a little on the evil side, I would put up a pic, but it needs to be touched up(I got bit by a bug or something right after i got it done & it screwed Marios face up). My next one will be a crow just above my star on my leg. And I plan on getting an old NES controller sometime in the future, I gotta pay tribute to my roots....

Sangreal Gothcraft

Feb 28, 2011
Don't know what Tattoo to get yet...might be something Vaguely Religious or Occult, but it will Defiantly be in a near future when i get a Nice job, house and hot sexy wife to do lots of sexy times with, who would hire a walking Canvas? For a Normal job i mean.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I only have 7 so far, I can't be bothered to upload pictures here again.

One is Portal related though and covers half of my arm.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
=y said:

My favorite Pokemon on my left arm. Gonna happen sooner or later and the Escapist will be the first to hear about it. ;)
Redlin5, I knew that was you. You can't hide from me.

You can come out of hiding now, we all miss you.

OT: No tattoos yet, but at some point in my life, I am going to get a tattoo of a Jiggy from Banjo Kazooie/Tooie on my arm.

ProfessorMosh

Oct 11, 2010
I'm really surprised with the sheer number of tattooed folks on here. It's actually pretty awesome.
I have have just two, that are only a couple months old. The photos were taken not too long after they were done.

Right Arm:
[http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s414/Myrmidawn/?action=view&current=Renegade.jpg]
Left Arm:
[http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s414/Myrmidawn/?action=view&current=Paragon.jpg]
Keep in mind I got these before I finished the third one. Still don't regret them though, the games are great and the symbols mean something to me.

Edit: I have no idea why these pictures are so large. I apologize