Taylor Swift <3

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
My mother likes her, but I don't really see the appeal to be honest. I actually find her rather forgettable.

annecosta

Oct 10, 2014
Artina89 said:
My mother likes her, but I don't really see the appeal to be honest. I actually find her rather forgettable.
- its ok,That's your opinion . atleast your honest :)

annecosta

Oct 10, 2014
Relish in Chaos said:
I have no strong opinions about her one way or the other. Her current music?s mostly inoffensive radio fodder, and my mum?s a fan of her mostly for her country work (country is, like, the only genre of music my mum consistently listens to), so she?s got that going for her. And she?s pretty hot.
- yeah! pretty hot hihi

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Relish in Chaos said:
And she?s pretty hot.
Though, that's true for more or less any female singer of note, they are unlikely to get anywhere otherwise. Sure, there might be some exceptions, but they are exceptional.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
thaluikhain said:
Though, that's true for more or less any female singer of note, they are unlikely to get anywhere otherwise. Sure, there might be some exceptions, but they are exceptional.
like Lorde and Lady gaga who are marketed very specifically

I don't mean it as an insult to they're plain...because some of us aren't conventionally hot (because holy fuck most people look like most people) and you know [I/]that's ok[/I] or at least it SHOULD be

somewhat unrelated but society has a very funny relationship with how people perceive themselves...especially if they are women

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
TheRightToArmBears said:
Her name is an anagram of Twisty Flora, that's pretty much all I can tell you.
Huh, yeah...going to be calling her that by mistake now.

kyz2

Oct 10, 2014
My Girlfriend really likes her maybe because she's pretty, sexy, and really a good singer.