Teacher beats student then masturbates in hallway

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Sounds like he really gets off to violence...

Ok, that was a bad joke, I'll leave now.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Curious as to what cerealnmuffin thinks of this, if she even posts here anymore :p

Dec 10, 2012
The thing I'm most creeped out by is the fact that immediately after reading the thread title, I just assumed this had happened in South Korea. When I found out this was correct, I almost couldn't appreciate the bizarre nature of the story itself.

Now I can't stop asking myself "Am I racist for thinking that? And am I then not racist for being right?"

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012
Makes perfect sense to me.

So I've just beaten a student for listening to music in class. I will surely be fired/arrested for this. What is the most logical thing I could do now in this situation?
"Imma go jack off in the hallway."

[REDACTED]

Apr 30, 2012
SanAndreasSmoke said:

So I've just beaten a student for listening to music in class. I will surely be fired/arrested for this. What is the most logical thing I could do now in this situation?
Now that you mention it...

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
SanAndreasSmoke said:

It is one way to really show the world that you've gone completely off the rails.

Even if it wasn't a fakeout I can't imagine a more crazy way to declare your distaste for a job that doesn't involve high-explosive or weapons.

"well I'm (figuratively) boned, lets scar some students for life and make some headlines!"

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Well it's going to be an awkard dinner tonight in the Nouw family household >.>.

Seriously though, this is pretty hilarious. Sometimes you just gotta laugh at the face of madness.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Well, this should make for a great conversation starter: "Hey you hear about that teacher in Korea that beat up his student for listening to music in class and then went to the hallway to beat off his Johnny?" Give me a better way to break the ice.

But seriously, what the flying fuck?

Ringo_Plumen

Jul 11, 2012
The title on this thread is fantastic.

OT: That is some messed up stuff right there, and even though the video didn't work for me the pictures do bear an uncanny resemblance to a man...
With his pants down...
In a hallway...
Holding his member...

Yeah... The evidence certainly isn't in his favor.

Aaron Sylvester

Jul 1, 2012
I get why he beat the kid, I've seen teachers get pretty mad when they see cellphones/earbuds for the THOUSANDTH time especially from the same student(s) again and again. It can be very aggravating.

But then he went into the hallway and....masturbated? What...but...but...WHY??

"Mental breakdown" doesn't even come close to explaining the 2nd act lol.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Beating up and beating off, at least he's consistent.

Well...of course it's unfortunate, but in this case it's hilarious as well.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Man... This guy...
All I can say is that he's got balls.
[sub][sub]Okay, I'm sorry,[/sub][/sub]

The guy should just stop denying it and plead insanity.
I mean, they've got photos of him pulling his jonny and everything.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Well no one got severely hurt, so...

Phew! Looking for appropriate forum images is time consuming! I set out because it's 3am and I'm too tired to write up something meaningful but geez, G-Images is not so great for navigating. In retrospect, the image is strangely appropriate, what with Mars One today an' all.