Teacher beats student then masturbates in hallway

EstrogenicMuscle

Sep 7, 2012
Sounds like a sadist.

Clearly the guy gets off on abusing others. Sounds dangerous and extremely mentally disturbed.

Sadistic paedophile, more like. What a frightening person. I'd say he needs to be away from society.

Sep 14, 2009
JoJo said:
Is it bad that I laughed at this? It just seems... surreal, anyhow I think somebody needs an early retirement (and possibly a restraining order).
yeah this. it just seems like he got an 8 hour delay on whatever drugs he was taking, then they all came rushing in to do one of the stupidest things i've read in quite a while.

fucking weird is all i got to say.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
I don't know how to react to this. I have nothing prepared. I think the previous images and gifs posted sum up my feelings on the subject

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Whitbane said:
Hey, when you got to go, you got to go.
That's more to do with taking a shit than jerking off... I would've thought 'hey, you gotta do what'cha gotta do' would be more appropriate in this instance... *shrug*

No further comment possible except a series of memes going WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?! or What is this, I don't even...(!!)

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
First I chuckled, because how silly it sounds, but then I remembered the story of Andrei Chikatilo, infamous Soviet serial killer. He used to be a teacher too and his old students were saying that Chikatilo had holes in his pockets so that he could masturbate in class without taking his pants off... I'm not saying that Seoul guy is a potential murderer and cannibal, his story just reminded me of that.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
You know, that thread title really makes this news report not register at all. I'm simply too busy laughing my guts out over that one sentence alone.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Okay . The beating the student i can understand . I wanted to be a teacher once , then i remembered what kinda student i was . Seriously i'm surprised none of my teachers snapped and beat me too .

Now the masterbating part is a very weird . Seriously why , why , why would you masterbate in the hall in front of your class after beating you're student . Unless he wanted to shame his student , but why not just jizz /releave himself on him .

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Psycomantis777

Apr 24, 2012
Elementary - Dear Watson said:
(Also... having a mind blank... what is the work I should have used in that sentence? The word that means 'an illogical step... out of the ordinary... not nessecarily sane?')
The term you were looking for "Barking fucking mental"
I really dontknow what was going through the guys mind...
But I can guarantee you won't catch that kid with earphones in again...

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Andy Shandy said:
Definitely not a thread title I'd ever thought I would type.

Police arrest teacher on suspicion of bodily harm; are conducting questioning

A teacher at a Seoul coeducational high school has exhibited shocking behaviour. After severely beating one student, the teacher, unable to control himself, then began to masturbate in front of his class.

On April 17th, the Yangcheon Police Department announced that part-time teacher Mr. A, age 55, had been released temporarily while he is being charged with causing bodily harm and public exposure.

At 2:40 in the afternoon on the 17th, upon discovering that a male student was listening through earphones during class, the teacher began to beat him severely. The teacher has been accused of then going into the hallway and, while many students were watching, dropping his pants and beginning to masturbate.

A spokesperson for the police commented, "While we are still questioning the suspect, the teacher does not appear to have any mental problems. Mr. A is denying that he touched himself in public."

After confirming that Mr. A beat one of his students, the Seoul Department of Education immediately removed him from his position and began disciplinary action.
There was a little bit after with apparent footage, but it wouldn't play on my laptop (probably for the better in all honesty). However in the source article there is a picture of somebody with their trousers down, which doesn't exactly help the teacher's denials.

Honestly, even if the accusations about him beating one off afterwards are false, this is still rather disturbing that he decided the best course of action to discipline a student for listening to music was to beat him.

Source [http://www.koreabang.com/2013/stories/korean-teacher-beats-up-student-then-masturbates-in-hallway.html]
Please don't be Korean. Please don't be Korean. Please don't be Korean...

sigh... He's Korean.

Jiefu

May 24, 2010
sky14kemea said:
I usually post Spidermod stuff but...

That is pretty much exactly what I did when I saw the title.

Just.... What?

Whaaaaaaaat?

I'm so confused. He's a teacher... Don't they need background checks? Did he had a mental breakdown?
He's part time. Different country, but in my high school the substitute "teachers" were often little more than people some staff kinda sorta knew.

Nowhere Man

Mar 10, 2013
Wintermute said:
JoJo said:
Is it bad that I laughed at this? It just seems... surreal, anyhow I think somebody needs an early retirement (and possibly a restraining order).
Glad to see I'm not alone. I can't stop laughing at this story. I don't know if that makes me a bad person and I can't really say that I care either way, it's just funny.
Nah, I laughed my ass off too. This guy straight up snapped. xD Also OP I can't stop staring at your damn cat avatar.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
DoPo said:
The Artificially Prolonged said:
DoPo said:
sky14kemea said:
I'm so confused. He's a teacher... Don't they need background checks? Did he had a mental breakdown?
In all fairness, I don't think "Do you like beating students and then masturbating?" is part of the application for teachers.
I believe you would quickly slip that question in with some more straight forward questions in an interview situation.

"And how long have you been teaching?"
"Ah-ha and can we have some references?"
"Now does the thought of a beaten down minor arouse you?"
"Now let's discuss your example lesson plans..."
Well, now they'd probably start doing that.

I wander what would happen to the guy now, though. I imagine if he applies for a teaching position, they'll go "We are aware of your long and hard history of disciplining students, so we decline your application". Or something like that.

Too far?
Speaking as a substitute teacher... no. That's not going to happen. They'll just flatout reject it without comment.
Also, I doubt they're going to start asking questions like that during the interview process. Largely because no one would have thought to ask about this before... and its very, very unlikely that someone else with a similar problem is going to turn up. (most people like this end up working for the Vatican. Hai yo!)

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Um....what the fuck did I just read? I'm honestly surprised that this was in Korea and well, not America. I could totally see something like that happening here, really I could.

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
I'm sorry

Moving on. I can honestly say I never thought I would ever read a thread title like that. Also I saw the footage of the teacher, he seems very nonchalant for a man jacking off in a high school hallway.