Teen werewolves pop up at texas schools

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
are they just emo-goths with tails and Petco leashes?

http://www.kens5.com/news/Teen-wolves-in-San-Antonio-94015234.html

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Van Helsing was mentioned, I am happy.

OT: What a silly group of people, they should be ashamed of themselves. "We're not posers." YES YOU ARE

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
Hopefully they will intergrate successfully into school society, like this.

Ahh who am I kidding they are just posers, they will never be as awesome as Michael J. Fox.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Oh god...Oh god.
I'm ashamed to live in Texas...
[small] I want fangs though [/small]

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Vhite said:
Someone please insert good facepalm picture.
I think this is most fitting:

God, I'm all for expressing yourself but like this? Meh, hopefully they'll grow out of it fairly soon.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
Soon enough, we'll have vampires groups popping out and in the near future, a full out war will happen between vampires and werewolves! How exciting!

Now where the fuck did I put my shotgun? If it's silver bullets they want, then it's silver bullets they'll get.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
They aren't to be feared, I've never feared a douchebag in my life. This shit makes me wish werewolves really existed then this would be corrected very quickly for the betterment of all.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
"We're not a gang at all. Gangs are like posers. They just want attention, that's why they go along tagging stuff."

Hahahahaha *wipes off a tear* oh man they're good.

Edit: I'm not scared of you, ninja!

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
they aren't werewolves, per se. They are just expressing themselves, per se. Nothing wrong with it, per se.

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
Wow. These people are off their fucking rockers. It seems that people will do fucking crazy shit to get the attention they so desperately want. They need to sort their fucking heads out.

Demongeneral109

Jan 23, 2010
Julianking93 said:
Vhite said:
Here you go

Yeah, this is just fucking stupid. And I thought people at my school were idiots.
Aby_Z said:
Vhite said:
I think this is most fitting:

God, I'm all for expressing yourself but like this? Meh, hopefully they'll grow out of it fairly soon.
ive got one better than both of these
http://www.courtneyhoskins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/DoubleFacePalm.jpg
(can someone tell me how to embed on here, I feel like an ass... ;_;)

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
Fr said:
anc[is]they aren't werewolves, per se. They are just expressing themselves, per se. Nothing wrong with it, per se.
Finally, a voice of reason on a thread populated by otherwise banal drivel. I mean, yes, they're distinguishing themselves from everyone else. God forbid they exercise their right to free expression.