Teen werewolves pop up at texas schools

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
Rakkana said:
How can you be different when other people are doing it too?
They want to be different just like everyone else that shops at hot topic!

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
Rolling Thunder said:
Fr said:
anc[is]they aren't werewolves, per se. They are just expressing themselves, per se. Nothing wrong with it, per se.
Finally, a voice of reason on a thread populated by otherwise banal drivel. I mean, yes, they're distinguishing themselves from everyone else. God forbid they exercise their right to free expression.
I'm sorry that I find it stupid a group walks around pretending to be werewolves, especially when one of them killed their neighbor's dog. It's all good, but when they kill a dog for the skull, they seriously need to be smacked with a fucking board.

OT: They can burn in hell for trying to get attention.
And as we all know, the actions of one allows us to cast judgement on all. *nods sagely*

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Well, they ain't making trouble, so that's a good thing. And theyy're free to express themselves how they want.

But... werewolves? Really? With little tails hanging out of their jeans? That's not a werewolf.

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
I love how the mother stood like five feet away from here son.

But, even though they are extremely weird, can't really say anything bad about them, except for that kid that killed the dog, he should be put down (get it!?)

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
"Gangs just do it for attention... We, like, don't. Hey, why aren't you looking at me?"

If theres one group of people I hate in the world, it's the damn emo's.

"I have problems!"
No you don't. Your just an attention whore.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
tails?

come on they're just not being serious anymore.
even less than emo's.

so after twilight there were vamp lovers
after new moon there are supposedly teen wolf packs
is there ANYTHING i need to prepare myself for when the next movie comes out?

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
If I were to fire silver bullets at these people in my attmepts to cure stupidity, could I say I was saving people from Werewolves?
Yes.

I actually went into the living room and asked the rest of my family "What the fuck did I just see?" when it started talking about the "Alpha Dog" (pronounced 'fucking retard') that keeps a dog skull in his possession and carries a fancy-looking shortsword.

FUCKING IMBECILES!