Teen werewolves pop up at texas schools

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Demongeneral109 said:
ive got one better than both of these

(can someone tell me how to embed on here, I feel like an ass... ;_;)
I fix'd it for ya.

But no, that one's is far too overused. I prefer my lion facepalm as it's got some relevancy to the subject ('Tis about animals.)

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
That's what you get if you forgot to wax your crack this summer!

Rolling Thunder said:
Fr said:
anc[is]they aren't werewolves, per se. They are just expressing themselves, per se. Nothing wrong with it, per se.
Finally, a voice of reason on a thread populated by otherwise banal drivel. I mean, yes, they're distinguishing themselves from everyone else. God forbid they exercise their right to free expression.
True as that might be, you completly missed the South Park reference there.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
"Gands are like posers. "
"They just want attention"
"We are not posers"

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
"If this is the worst thing he does in school, I'm blessed"

kind of a good point I spoze

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
FargoDog said:
Stopped watching the video around the moment the girl said 'Gangs are posers'. Of course, wearing raccoon tails and claiming you're a werewolf is the exact method one should take if not wanting to attract attention.

EDIT: If I'm taking that right, that guy killed a dog and took it's skull? What the hell? That's pretty messed up. And further google searching confirms that he cut off it's head and boiled it. I feel fucking ashamed to be on the same planet as these pricks.
I enjoyed a tasty burger today. Just saying, the cow probably didn't enjoy it. Unless it had a weird vore fetish or something...weird. Though of course, I wouldn't like that done to one of my kitties. I can wait till -after- they're dead to use their skulls as ornaments thank you very much!

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
As long as they're not hurting anyone, who cares how they dress? Come on people, get over yourselves and let the kids have some fun.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Werewolves shouldn't be like that. Werewolves should be wild, rugged and fierce, not emo kids. Leave that to vampires.

OT: Well, there's nothing wrong with expressing themselves, but I don't think this should be nescessary for "belonging". Normal friends should be enough, it's more of an individualism thing.

TAGM

Dec 16, 2008
The correct word today, people, is "Furries." Really really obsessive furries, crafted from the loines of our modern scociety...

Strange, how much we have changed, even though we remain the same... No rhymes intended. Still, this is just teens expresing themselves, and considering twilight and all that nocence that seems to have captured the hearts of many a sencible person, Who can blame them for going this route? ... OK, so killing the dog was a bit (With verying deffinitions of "A bit," Of course) over the top, but still.

Bobkat1252

The Psychotic Psyker
Mar 18, 2008
Hey, if thats how they want to express themselves, more power to them, they've got every right to dress like that. I do how ever take issue with that one kid who apparently killed the dog though, I mean, really, what the hell kid.

Oh, and that girl saying that they weren't a gang because gangs are attention seekers reeked of hypocrisy.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
I'm in pain from laughing, thanks.

...Everyone has something else other than human in them? ...Fucking what mate?

Same issue i have with furries and the like...just...what?

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Omega 2521 said:
Hey, if thats how they want to express themselves, more power to them, they've got every right to dress like that. I do how ever take issue with that one kid who apparently killed the dog though, I mean, really, what the hell kid.

Oh, and that girl saying that they weren't a gang because gangs are attention seekers reeked of hypocrisy.
... uh, also the fact that gangs would bust a cap in her ass so fast... I really hope she actually meets an inner city thug and says that.