Teenage Idiots Crash Car, Post Video, Get Busted

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Why people post incriminating shit in the public domain is beyond me. I can't believe they got away with only a $1000 fine. I got a reckless endangerment ticket for $750 only going 80 in a 55 and I didn't even crash my car.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
eelel said:
and that is why i hate drivin in america i did not get my licens till i was 18 and i think everyone should do that
Unless you driving down the European countryside, America is about as good as it gets in terms of safe driving. Some countries don't even have stop lights or cross walks.

eelel

May 29, 2009
paypuh said:
eelel said:
and that is why i hate drivin in america i did not get my licens till i was 18 and i think everyone should do that
Unless you driving down the European countryside, America is about as good as it gets in terms of safe driving. Some countries don't even have stop lights or cross walks.
which sadly do not do much in terms of retards doing stupid shit

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
Haha stoopid teenagers.

Personally, I don't like teenagers, bearing in ming that this is a broad, sweeping generalization with many exceptions whom I'd love to see again someday. But I gotta say, my 20th birthday was one of the happiest I've had in a while, because then I could go back to hating them without being a hypocrite.

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
The_Oracle said:
I BLAME VIDEO GAMES!

Vidja games are clearly corrupting the brain matter of our youths, making them think they can and should drive as fast as those lunatics in their Grand-Turr-Ees-Moh games! BAN VIDEO GAMES!!!

In all seriousness, though, there truly is no epic fail macro to describe this. There really isn't. I weep for our future.
you do realize they'll probably sue a game company now and claim that they wouldn't be driving at max speed during the night if it weren't for all the racing games that are out that allows you to drive at max speeds through a city/suburb/highway/road/etc. I'll bet they'll sue EA.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
6_Qubed said:
Haha stoopid teenagers.

Personally, I don't like teenagers, bearing in ming that this is a broad, sweeping generalization with many exceptions whom I'd love to see again someday. But I gotta say, my 20th birthday was one of the happiest I've had in a while, because then I could go back to hating them without being a hypocrite.
You too, huh? I was at a 16+ show last night and I felt really old. Damn teenagers and their ways!

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I would've laughed so hard if the camera ended lodged up the driver's ass and the video was entitled "Highway to-SHIT".

Heh, heh!

sneakypenguin

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 31, 2008
Country
usa
I hate people who have a fast car and they think that means they "know" how to drive it. Not realizing the breaking distances involved 140mph 1 sec respond time and 200 ft have already passed and another 800-900 feet to stop so at 150-160 your looking at a quarter mile just to stop. Not to mention that none have prolly slid a car at any speed over45 mph or have any concept of what their car can handle as far as lateral Gs or how that little dip in the road at 60 mph is enough to upset car balance at 140+

O well learn the hard way I guess, just shows kids should not have fast cars( or driving age should start at 18.)

Haydyn

Mar 27, 2009
If there was a higher being who showed them mercy, I wonder if they are regretting it now. O natural selection, why have you failed me?!

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Wouldn't it be funny if they killed someone and they went to prison. I know I'd be happier.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
I think they all deserve honorary darwin awards; only problem is they don't have the "sterile" requirement needed to gain one :)

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
This happened in the US right?

They can appeal the fine under double jeopardy, they were already fined for the crime, can't fine them twice.

Then again, they're probably too stupid to do it.

TheNecroswanson said:
Malygris said:
There are lessons to be learned here. I trust I don't have to explain them.
Am I the only one pissed that they didn't get reckless endangerment and 5 years in prison?
Other than the fact that the ONLY crime a minor can be charged as an adult with is murder and as a minor reckless endangerment is still a slap on the wrist?
How about the cost of prosecuting a felony that will net you 1/3 of the cost of the prosecution in fines and then get tossed because the kids were given a ticket first (hence already being punished for speeding, which is what they got the larger fine for later and the felony that would have been charged) when the appeal tags it as double jeopardy.

You can't be charged with the same crime twice, that includes the same incident of speeding.
The cop that gave the speeding ticket screwed up and wrote a ticket when it should have been an arrest. But the cop didn't have an evidence that the kids were doing 155 unless those kids told him (in which case he should have arrested them.)

Psypherus

Feb 11, 2009
dthvirus said:
I like how innocent people get killed by people like this yet these idiots are unharmed after crashing. Must've been their thick skulls.
Exactly what I was thinking

kaiZie

Dec 17, 2008
i love that..will it do 160?? Of course, not, the limiter is on, therefore only does 155mph.. without it, the S4 should about about 185 i think. either way, some people just never learn. And why the hell does a 17 year old think i can conrol a car at 155mph? I do amatuer track days and i struggle beyond 140mph under braking into a corner....

either way, my point, is, i bet that 1000 dollar fine is nothing conpaired to the EPIC ass kicking his parents will give him for wrecking a $58,000 car

Low Key

May 7, 2009
kaiZie said:
either way, my point, is, i bet that 1000 dollar fine is nothing conpaired to the EPIC ass kicking his parents will give him for wrecking a $58,000 car
I was thinking that too, but then I thought the parents would have to be dumbest people in the world to let a newly licensed teenager drive their expensive luxury car OR they are just too rich to care.

My kid is getting the oldest P.O.S. I can find. They will be lucky if it has A/C and will have to roll down the crank windows if they want a breeze.