Teenager Has Testicle Amputated After 'Tapping' Game

Theron Julius

Nov 30, 2009
wtf is sack tapping? or maybe a better question would be why would you play a game with a name like that? What good can come of it?

TheLaofKazi

Mar 20, 2010
Stealthygamer said:
If i ever have kids i'll make them wear a jock strap to high school (assuming they're boys)
Don't worry, somewhere I bet you girls will start playing "**** punting"

No one is safe.

Helios_(DEL)

Mar 22, 2010
i think its the same a sack wack which is completely fucked up its when someone flick there hand at a high speed and hits the other persons balls, i went through it in high school and i remember getting hit and standing still waiting for the pain to go 15-20
mins later

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
I remember this **** in highschool would never tap when he played it. He fucking punched. He is in the army now so I hope he gets shot in the balls. I'm just glad he never gave me testicular caner or anything. I feel sorry for that bloke.

capin Rob

Apr 2, 2010
The kid who got mutilated should fucking kill the kid who hit him in the nutz, but I didn't read the article so for all I know he could have brought it upon himself.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Hmm...I think I've heard about something like that. I once had a guy do something similiar, only it was called a "manhood check". Long story short, the guy's kick failed because i grabbed his leg and tossed his sorry onto the pavement. I then proceeded to use him to clean off my new Steel-Toed Boots that I had gotten dirty from an earlier hiking trip for a science class. 5 times. With his dress shirt. And face.

S4rdonyx

Jan 28, 2009
Shite... you can really damage testicles that way. If theyr damaged enough, antibodies could take them over and kill your own sperm- you might never have kids.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
S4rdonyx said:
Shite... you can really damage testicles that way. If theyr damaged enough, antibodies could take them over and kill your own sperm- you might never have kids.
not to mention having to have a testi removed. And guys from a female perspective it doesnt make you more likely to get laid. JUST DONT DO IT.

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
This would be the first I have heard of such a thing. I would be more curious as to what drives people to do these sorts of things. There is clearly something going on in our society, perhaps it's male stereotyping done by the many forms of media which is now becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. As for the act of "sack tapping" itself, surely there are better things to do with one's time?

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
Never heard of this particular sport, but given how some teenagers behave I have no trouble believing that they would do this. In my day (5 years ago) school kids in my class would play a game in which they would willingly hurt each other to see how much pain they could withstand. They threw punches at each other, they reflected the sun into each others eyes (which was absolutely stupid) and they whacked each other really hard with metal rulers. Needless to say, they weren't the brightest in the class. And even less so after their "activities".

The kids in my class were inspired by "Jackass", you know that show in which idiots hurt themselves in idiotic ways to the amusement of those slightly more intelligent. As it turns out, idiots worship other idiots, and some people genuinely admired what the Jackass people did. I told them "no, you're NOT supposed to admire them. You're supposed to laugh at their stupidity, that's the POINT of Jackass".

I suspect these kids were also "inspired" by that TV show. Inspired to hurt themselves in order to prove what a "man" they are. It's stupid.

If I was this kid's mother, I would sue the hell out of whoever did this.

Fostaar

Jun 11, 2009
I thought our group came up with the word sacktap. wow gone global.

we never went as far as punching the bollocks tho. and no-one ever lost one.
we just backhand flicked each other mainly to scare, anger and mildly incapacitate.
it was about the same strength as flicking with a rolled up towel.
if punching in the bollocks got involved, punching in the head soon followed, thats not cool.

Fostaar

Jun 11, 2009
I thought our group came up with the word sacktap. wow gone global.

we never went as far as punching the bollocks tho. and no-one ever lost one.
we just backhand flicked each other mainly to scare, anger and mildly incapacitate.
it was about the same strength as flicking with a rolled up towel.
if punching in the bollocks got involved, punching in the head soon followed, thats not cool.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
From the sound it seems you take turns kicking eachother in the junk, why would you do something like that?

EDIT: A quick Google search has confirmed it, you do indeed take turns smacking each other in the junk, what is happening to humanity?

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Wow, if anyone tried to slap me anywhere below the waist I would seriosly hurt them!

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
ironic. i know people who play or have played that game and they are the same people who call people gay :p

socialtangent

May 23, 2009
Eckull said:
szaleniec1000 said:
Ando3242 said:
Whatever happened to wet willies, wedgies, toilet bowl head dumping?
... do I want to know what a "wet willy" is? I'm assuming it's not the obvious interpretation.
Suck on your finger then stick it in someones ear.

i surprised you haven't heard of that one, it's extremely common.
I got a painful ear infection from a wet willy.

Brings back bad memories.