Teenager Has Testicle Amputated After 'Tapping' Game

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
...I just don't understand the humor. How does punching someone in the groin become a game unto itself? Seriously.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
megamanenm said:
Dalton Frantz said:
If this gets to my school, I will wear an electrified crotch protaector, so that anyone who tries will enjoy a blast of 2000 volts. That would be the weirdest but funniest invention ever.
ZOMBIEMAN DOES NOT APPROVE.
Let's hope you'll never wear it inside-out...
That would be bad. Have you ever watched that South Park where Randy puts his balls in the microwave so he gets testicular cancer so he can get a perscription for Medicinal Marijuana, and his balls get so big he uses them as a 'Hoppity Hop'? that would be what wearing it inside out would end up like.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
JoJo Bizzaro 7 said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,593680,00.html?test=latestnews

David Gibbons, 14, was changing classes in his Crosby, Minn. high school when he was attacked by another student playing a game called "sack tapping."

David's mother, Christy Gibbons, said it wasn't until hours later that they realized something was wrong.

"One o'clock in the morning he woke me up and told me he was in excruciating pain," she said.

David was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Brainerd, Minn. where surgeons removed his right testicle.

And David is not the only student who has suffered the consequences of the "sack tapping" game.

"It's just gotten way out of control," said Dr. Scott Wheeler, a urologist in Brainerd, Minn. who says he performs three to four surgeries a year on boys with ruptured testicles and other complications as a result of "sack tapping."

"All parents, you need to have this talk with your kids not to do it. It's lost its humor. It's not a game anymore. People get hurt," he added.

So, escapists, thoughts? Personally, I'm wondering if Minnesota is really so boring that the only thing boy's can think to do is nail each other in the daddy bags.
Huh?

At my high school we called it ball tapping.