Ten Unannounced Fighters Waiting for Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Cowabungaa said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Its literally its own genre now called VS Fighter.

Its a really Fast paced Game, that focuses on Flashy combos, Assists, Air combos, and powerful, REALLY flashy super attacks called Hyper Combos.

Its just supposed to be fun.
Lots of combos? Neeeevermind then. I just cannot for the life of me remember all those button combinations. I'm better off with, say, Super Smash or Street Fighter (if I could be bothered to practice).
But the accessibility of the game is whats really astounding. A simple beginner can pull of a smooth string of combos if they take the time to actually hit buttons in a coherent manner, or you could button mash too.

Easy to learn, hard to master.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Its literally its own genre now called VS Fighter.

Its a really Fast paced Game, that focuses on Flashy combos, Assists, Air combos, and powerful, REALLY flashy super attacks called Hyper Combos.

Its just supposed to be fun.
Lots of combos? Neeeevermind then. I just cannot for the life of me remember all those button combinations. I'm better off with, say, Super Smash or Street Fighter (if I could be bothered to practice).
Actually its significantly LESS complicated than Street Fighter.
That's why Button Mashing is actually effective.
Most characters have normal attacks and specials that can be used in many different ways.
And using a Hyper Combo is easy as the commands are usually Half circle foreword/Back, Z back/foreword, and Full Circle with the Control Stick/D-Pad and two attack buttons.
And MvC3 will have the same "Simple Mode" that TvC also included, making t easy for anyone to get into.

And i hear ya, i hate characters that have Specials that can only be used after a string of complicated attacks...

DrEmo

May 4, 2009
My guesses:

Capcom:
1. Silvia, Alastor or Captain Blue (Viewtiful Joe)

2. Jin Saotome (I really really hope he's in here, too. He's been in MvC1 and 2.)

3. Megaman or any of the megaman characters (Including the new ones from Battlenetwork and such)

4. Someone else from Street Fighter.

5. A VS from Lost Planet like in Tatsunoko Vs Capcom.

Marvel:
1. Any member of the Fantastic 4

2. Doctor Octopus

3. The Punisher

My best guesses for Marvel. I don't know of any obscure characters.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Gigaguy64 said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Personally? I don't care who makes it into the game anymore. They already have everyone I want. Amaterasu, Chris, and Wesker. Game, set, match.
99 seconds....99 seconds is all the time i can spare to play with you...

I cant wait to play as Wesker, he looks like a ton of fun.
I know, right? He looks like a blast to play and I've always had a place for Wesker in my heart due to all his cheesy glory. In his latest outing in RE5, his character really came together for me. Such a kickass character and I certainly can't wait to play as him either.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
tehroc said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Mr.Funk, i don't think Ryu is in Fire Emblem, and im pretty sure Fire Emblem is not a Capcom game.
:p
That should read Breath of Fire series.
Breath of Fire... Well then, why not Bleu from BoF 1 and 2? That magician lady with a snake lower-body?

Meh, maybe not.

But in all seriousness, I want Jedah Dohma, damn it! I wanna see this kind of stuff (especially 0:23-0:27 and 0:40-0:45) done to the Marvel characters! Hehehehe.....

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
Akuma, hands down he's gotta be in there. If not then Ryu's gotta have that transformation shctick like in the first MvC. For Marvel side, Ash Williams from the Evil Dead series. Now let me explain that for a second, he appeared in the marvel zombies series (which should be additional skins/costumes for some of the marvel heroes) therefore he counts as a marvel participant!

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Mydnyght said:
tehroc said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Mr.Funk, i don't think Ryu is in Fire Emblem, and im pretty sure Fire Emblem is not a Capcom game.
:p
That should read Breath of Fire series.
Breath of Fire... Well then, why not Bleu from BoF 1 and 2? That magician lady with a snake lower-body?

Meh, maybe not.

But in all seriousness, I want Jedah Dohma, damn it! I wanna see this kind of stuff (0:23-0:27 and 0:40-0:45) done to the Marvel characters! Hehehehe.....
YES.
YES.
Jedah would be awesome.
I freaking loved him in Vampire:Saviors.

Though i really really really want Jon and Huitzle.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Personally? I don't care who makes it into the game anymore. They already have everyone I want. Amaterasu, Chris, and Wesker. Game, set, match.

I know, right? He looks like a blast to play and I've always had a place for Wesker in my heart due to all his cheesy glory. In his latest outing in RE5, his character really came together for me. Such a kickass character and I certainly can't wait to play as him either.
oh yea.
one thing that make me excited is how verstile he looks like his moveset will be.
Switching from Ground to air easily.
Plus he has a Counter as Hyper Combo, that can cancel OTHER Hyper combos.
Awesome.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Sadly, Fire Emblem is developed by Intelligent Systems which are owned by Nintendo, hence their inclusion in the SSB games. As much as I'd like to see them, not happening.

I want Phoenix and Zero. I might actually consider buying it, though it depends if the next BlazBlue gets released in Europe around that time.

You know, 'cos it's still not out yet.

Whereas it's been out since July in Japan and the U.S.

=___=

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
VERGIL!!! Cmon Capcom, cap off the DMC characters with Vergil! Pleeeeeease!

Also: Phoenix Wright (obviously)

Towels

Feb 21, 2010
MARVEL: I would like to see Nate Grey (X-Man), Nightcrawler, and Carnage. Maybe some other Spider-man villians like Kingpin or Green Goblin. McV2 seemed pretty Xmen-centric.

CAPCOM: I'm already happy with Tron and Zero, but I'd really like to see Teisel. X would be nice, and his moves could be almost identical from Classic Megaman. The Resident Evil characters are good too, I like Wesker. Chris is ok, but I would have rather had Leon. I think Sigma would make a decent representation of the Megaman X villians (His original form, he did have a lightsaber and some massive kicking abilities.)

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Gigaguy64 said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Mr.Pandah said:

oh yea.
one thing that make me excited is how verstile he looks like his moveset will be.
Awesome.
Haha He'll really round out my cast, thats for sure. And look good doing so.

As for another Marvel Character that I'd like to see...Of course it would be Gambit. I love that character so much. Such a badass. My favorite X-Men.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Most of my Capcom picks have been mentioned, so here are some Marvel characters I'd want to see. I've heard rumors saying Daredevil and Dr. Strange aren't in, so I'll leave them out. And there are enough X-Men characters.
Bullseye
The Punisher
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Black Panther
Green Goblin
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Dr. Octapus

Only 5 of the remaining can be from Marvel, so I hope at least one of these guys get in.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
KaosuHamoni said:

They already said Vergil isn't going to make it in. They even asked the DMC team if they wanted to add another DMC character in after they already did Dante, they chose Trish.

Also...if one of the rumor lists are correct; C. Viper, Frank West, Mike Haggar, and Hsien-ko are going to pop up on the Capcom side, while Storm, Phoenix, and Taskmaster might pop up on the Marvel side....also Howard the Duck, and Galactus as the end boss.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Towels said:
MARVEL: I would like to see Nate Grey (X-Man), Nightcrawler, and Carnage. Maybe some other Spider-man villians like Kingpin or Green Goblin. McV2 seemed pretty Xmen-centric.

CAPCOM: I'm already happy with Tron and Zero, but I'd really like to see Teisel. X would be nice, and his moves could be almost identical from Classic Megaman. The Resident Evil characters are good too, I like Wesker. Chris is ok, but I would have rather had Leon. I think Sigma would make a decent representation of the Megaman X villians (His original form, he did have a lightsaber and some massive kicking abilities.)
Sigma would be interesting.
Id personally love to see Vial.
His Shoulder Cannon would be cool in his moveset.
Amnestic said:
Sadly, Fire Emblem is developed by Intelligent Systems which are owned by Nintendo, hence their inclusion in the SSB games. As much as I'd like to see them, not happening.

I want Phoenix and Zero. I might actually consider buying it, though it depends if the next BlazBlue gets released in Europe around that time.

You know, 'cos it's still not out yet.

Whereas it's been out since July in Japan and the U.S.

=___=
Ohhhh man.
That really sucks.
But some good news, Zero is in it.
And not only did they make Rekkoha useful, they added more moves from the X Series to his set.
Plus he is voiced by Johnny Young Bosch.
Mr.Pandah said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Mr.Pandah said:

oh yea.
Awesome.
Haha He'll really round out my cast, thats for sure. And look good doing so.

As for another Marvel Character that I'd like to see...Of course it would be Gambit. I love that character so much. Such a badass. My favorite X-Men.
Gambit would be nice.
Though im disappointed about Ghost Rider....
But if Nightcrawler somehow makes it in as a fast Grappler, id be excited.

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
Durxom said:
KaosuHamoni said:

They already said Vergil isn't going to make it in. They even asked the DMC team if they wanted to add another DMC character in after they already did Dante, they chose Trish.

Also...if one of the rumor lists are correct; C. Viper, Frank West, Mike Haggar, and Hsien-ko are going to pop up on the Capcom side, while Storm, Phoenix, and Taskmaster might pop up on the Marvel side....also Howard the Duck, and Galactus as the end boss.
You took away the dream... WHY! WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY THE DREAM!?! T-T

[sub][sub]But I want Vergil...[/sub][/sub]

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
I'm hoping for Phoenix Wright (he'll happen dammit! He's already in She-Hulk's ending!), Batsu, Megaman Volnutt and Ryu from Breath of Fire. I would add Leon to the list but ever since Jill Valentine got leaked it seems that Resident Evil is represented enough.