Ten Unannounced Fighters Waiting for Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
If megaman makes an appearance, PLEASE let it be in classic 8-bit, that would be hiliarious, especially if Deadpool noted that.

Dash85

Mar 21, 2010
Marvel: Carnage/Venom, Psylocke, Black Cat, Gambit, Elektra, The Scorpion
Capcom: Megaman, Cammy, Megaman, M.Bison, Megaman, One of those chicks from Final Fight, Megaman, A monster from RE, Megaman

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
Hmmm, I keep an eye on Shoryuken but didn't know Gambit was deconfirmed. Also a shame that Doc. Strange won't make it in this time either. He would probably work something like MODOK or Dormammu anyway.

Ah well.

I'd love to see that Howard the Duck rumor come true. But I'm almost alone in that.

I can live with the cast as is on this game already. I wasn't expecting Captain America to tickle my fancy but his gameplay looks really cool.

SomeGuyNamedKy said:
I'm happy I got Tron Bonne back..

BUT I WANT MY SERVBOT DAMMIT!!!
Servbot hangs around at Tron Bonne's back and is part of a number of her specials and supers. He won't be a seperate character this time around I reckon.

Sir John the Net Knight said:
I like that idea on Domino, Cable has been sort of deconfirmed so she could be a pretty good replacement for his playstyle (probably lacking the aerial-hyper-viper-beam). If they want to go really off-base (and have me drooling on the keyboard) they can even pull out Nextwave and go for Monica Rambeau (Photon, Cap Marvel). She would probably play like a beam equipped version of M. Bison, which could be very interesting.

I'd really like to see Ms Marvel as well, simply to see her in a game at all really.
Dash85 said:
One of those chicks from Final Fight,
Hahaha, yeah.
Bring on Poison!
Leave Hugo at home and get down to it.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
There was promotional art in a Japanese magazine awhile back of Silver Surfer. With Surfer, Super Skrull and Shuma-Gorath already announced I really hope they haven't filled their cosmic Marvel quota just yet. I'd love to see a return appearance of Thanos (the last boss who basically started this whole franchise in Marvel Super Heroes) and Nova would be pretty cool as well. I'm quite surprised by the lack of female characters on Marvel's side so I would think Storm, Psylocke and/or Rogue will probably return. I'm still personally holding out for Hawkeye and Dr. Strange.

Wolfpocalypse

Nov 18, 2009
wasent the list leaked a while back? it had like hagger, storm, sentinel, taskmaster(dunno who this is) akuma(fuck yeah) Phoenix, galactus as final boss,hsien ko and c. viper as unannounced, seemed legit as it predicted shuma and jill for dlc

superheros86

Dec 6, 2010
MARVEL WISHLIST=Nightcrawler,Dr Octopus,Silver Surfer,Dr Strange,Bishop,Havok,Sauron, Sub-Mariner,Spider-Woman,Polaris,Hawkeye
CAPCOM WISHLIST=Spawn,Predator,Alien,Haggar,Optimus Prime and 1 ninja turtle lol even though those two aren't capcom maybe they can buy them
IF I CAN ONLY CHOOSE TWO=Nightcrawler & Dr Octopus