Test Your Gaming Personality!

MegMurph

Mar 4, 2008
Ninja, currently in mostly black and wearing little Japanese ballet flats, so I assumed anyways.

Chimaera

Niche Game Fangirl
Oct 28, 2005
sky14kemea said:
it says im a ninja...
wow, i always figured myself a pirate... i need to rethink my life XD
I figured myself a ninja. I have now seen the light.

... may I now see the rum? :D

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Pirate yrahraggahah!!!
But i think only because in the last question sid meiners pirates was the only one i had played, and by brace of pistols i thought they ment 9mm's

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Extravaganza said:
I'm an alien
The last question was extremely weak. The games there were pretty.. Lame
Agreed.

Funny that me, a robot, agreed with an alien. Nevertheless, the eternal battle for the domination of the human race ensues.

Plus I didn't know any directors besides Michael Bay.....

level250geek

Jan 8, 2009
I'm a pirate, but I also found that test fairly limited in scope. The last question, your favorite game, wasn't particularly forgiving (and more than a little obvious).

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
Robot...Not quite...

I think it would be a little more accurate if there were more answers to average from.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Lord_Panzer said:
Susan Arendt said:
I am utterly unsurprised to discover that I am a pirate.

As for elaborating on what Genre Wars might be...ask me again tomorrow. ;)
If I make my computer's clock say it's tomorrow, can I ask you now and get an answer?

:)
Ooooo, tricky! But no. A pirate bows not to the will of a computer's clock! ;)

But what I will tell you...come in close, I'll whisper it...

badges...
>>Message=Received.
>>Obligatory 'thank you' dispensed.

>>Have a pleasant afterlife, meat-bag.

I am SO up for this.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Ah, I'm a Robot.

But beneath this cold, hard exterior is the warmth of a bank of fast-discharge fuel cells coupled with a 15mW phased plasma system firing vaporized Cadmium Telluride pellets. Every pellet is sent downrange with love; come embrace the love of the Robot!

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
I know nothing about movies, but I tried with a couple different directors and kept getting pirate, so I guess I'm a pirate. I didn't see that coming at ALL. Yeah. "Bold and Swashbuckling" + "Pirates" + "When drunk"? Totally didn't see it.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
paulgruberman said:
Ah, I'm a Robot.

But beneath this cold, hard exterior is the warmth of a bank of fast-discharge fuel cells coupled with a 15mW phased plasma system firing vaporized Cadmium Telluride pellets. Every pellet is sent downrange with love; come embrace the love of the Robot!
Ah, fighting side by side yet again. We won the Blog War by working together, and surely we'll win this as well, whatever "this" turns out to be...

J.E.T.

Mar 9, 2009
Pirate? I was hoping for a space marine or something of the like. Eh oh well I'll go and join Jack Sparrow's search for the fountain of youth....