Test Your Mental Might With The Escapist's First-Ever Puzzle Adventure!

Cpt. Red

Jul 24, 2008
tautologico said:
Captain-Giggles said:
I got it, and the connection is kind of there, but well done to all who've gotten it so far and to the rest keep at it! Of course, obligitory hint:
snip
Oh god that was it. I can't believe it. One of my favorite games, no less. Brain addled by too much sleepyness. Thank you, and good night.
This post is what made me figure out what game it was.

Luhrsen

Aug 30, 2010
Wow, one of the hints helped me FINALLY get the answer. But I still can't see how I was supposed to make that last jump without one. There were so many other things that tie in better. And I still can't get the other page to load even having gotten the right answer. >.>

As far as that goes my favorite game would have matched its actual game title better to the final solution.

LinedGoat

Nov 23, 2009
Ok, I think I understand a part of 5-1
Numbers?

But I have a hard time understanding what some of the pictures are aiming towards.

Edit: Also, who's the actor?

i am not god

Dec 6, 2007
Aww man, wish I could have been here when the hardcore were going throught the puzzle. damn the different time zones. Got all the way to throught the hole (hope that's ok) but now I'm stuck.

Still can't get 4-1 either.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Yomandude said:
Screw what I said about not posting. Here's the things I know:
9 tails
7 dwarfs
6 sides stop sign
?
Robot
?
Guy high-fiving some mammal
Octopus
Two Chicks
Rocket (Apollo?)
LOTR
Dante's
Two-Face
Illuminate me on the ?s, please.
Seriously what's with the ? after the stop sign? That's Trent Reznor from NINE inch nails.
-Tabs<3-
the octopus would be 8 I imagine?

GrymZero

Mar 1, 2010
havass said:
I don't feel guilty about adding all the hints up to solve the puzzle now, because i've never played that game before. Maybe I should go get it now.
And I find it amusing how I've tried entering this game multiple times for yesterday's puzzle. Oh well. Now that's over...I have to start closing all the various tabs that were required for this ONE puzzle.

Hint:
Decay over time.
I love you so much right now x.x I spent two hours...TWO NARFING HOURS trying to figure out what the last clue meant, but this...this finally made it click in my head.

Oh and, side note: My brain is now made of porridge. Kthnxbai. Now, I'm going to go to bed. Wake me up when the world stops being all blurry and painful to look at.

Gabriela D.

Dec 10, 2010
Yomandude said:
EDIT: Lemme try that again:
I'm listing the guys again, revised.
Ninetails, 7 dwarfs (should be dwarves, but whatevs), 6-sided, the One, robot (#?), Also #?, Awesome #?, Octopus (Latin 8), 2 girls (I really hope that's not a cup), Apollo 13, the One ring, 9 hellgates, and Two-Face.
Numbers are 97815??82,13,292
The robot is from a movie called Short Circuit. His name is Number 5. It also had a sequel, Short Circuit 2. Thank you, Nostalgia Critic!

Caobie

Nov 26, 2009
Got day 5....after several hours of following the clues and the forum for help with what i should try next i finally got it. i would have maybe found it sooner if a certain thing had acctually shown up on a certain part of the process. stupid holes not liking to show up when needed.

[Edit] i would give a hint to those of us not done yet but all i can say is look back in the forum. the past is the key to the future.

Major_Tom

Anticitizen
Jun 29, 2008
Yomandude said:
EDIT: Lemme try that again:
I'm listing the guys again, revised.
Ninetails, 7 dwarfs (should be dwarves, but whatevs), 6-sided, the One, robot (#?), Also #?, Awesome #?, Octopus (Latin 8), 2 girls (I really hope that's not a cup), Apollo 13, the One ring, 9 hellgates, and Two-Face.
Numbers are 97815??82,13,292
Pic with the lynx - high five. And the One ring could actually be Two towers. (you can see them in the background)

Japester3k

Aug 24, 2010
I finally got it, my brain aches but it was worth the effort!

I hope there will be more puzzle adventures in the future. (please please please!) :D

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Ok, I need some help here with 5:1.
I've found the fake website with the hole and the pictures, what do I do now? I've identified the big guy, the spiral and the correlation between the people.
What now???
Can someone plz PM me?

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
Mhuhahahaha!
Feel the wrath of day 5!
Also, look back for good hints. There is even a limerick!

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
Woot!

Got it!

Thank you Escapist. I don't remember since when I had so much fun last time. I hope, there will be another on someday.