Texas Mom Busted for Soliciting Teen Over WoW

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
I remember seeing this a couple of days ago though this was when she wasn't given the jailtime and the charges. And hot damn that's a massive bail, I don't expect to see her getting that bail posted. But I still think that's a bit extreme.

Hristo Petrov

Nov 11, 2009
Alpha Centauri said:
Barrie, Ontario. That it where I live, I heard about this on the news, on new years eve.

And I must say if the genrder roles where revesed there would be lynch mobs forming.
Double standards FTW

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
eh... this guy sounds like he has a little too much freedom on his hands. IT ISNT HARD TO STOP PLAYING THAT FUCKING GAME. i havent touched WoW in 5-6 months, and if i, as a 40-60 hour per week gamer, can do it, everyone can.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Okay, that is twice today that the internet has proved to me that it is evil.

I also take offence to that remark about shaving. I'm 14 and I have to shave! Aside from that, I'm glad she was jailed. What the hell were the parents thinking, not following it up? I pretty much agree with Baby Tea here, the kid is an idiot too, but I don't have any sympathy for anyone that stupid as to meet someone from the internet, especially from WoW.
I've met up with a girl I met on World of Warcraft. We're good friends thanks. I've also met a bunch of Escapists. Am I stupid?

I also take offence to the shaving thing. I've been shaving since I was 13.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Her children are likely near the age of her would-be lover, gang. Or perhaps even older than him. Just something to think about.

Capachinola

Dec 28, 2009
These people who do things like this are nuts... completely and entirely out of they're mind.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
age consent is 16 there? wow. ot: well he's apparently pretty stupid the way he asked his parents to drive him to a hotel.

Sanaj

Mar 20, 2009
The amount that the bail was set to would seem surprising,
if the charge wasn't made in Texas.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
Price was arrested upon her return to Houston and charged with two counts of online solicitation of a minor and one count of child enticement. She is currently being held in jail, with bail set at $310,000.
Technically she did commit the acts of Child Enticement and Solicitation in Texas and hence actually violated those laws, so I think the charges will stick.

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
Such crazy things these people do. I mean, I can understand liking mature ladies, but THAT mature is a bit much, specially if she isn't like the hottest old lady ever.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Her children are likely near the age of her would-be lover, gang. Or perhaps even older than him. Just something to think about.
Well in this Andrew Kane of Barrie's eyes, that makes her a MILF.

[small]I couldn't possibly comment, the picture [http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/archive/00411/kane_411001gm-a.jpg] I found only shows the side of her head.[/small]

MR T3D

Feb 21, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Susan Arendt said:
Well in this Andrew Kane of Barrie's eyes, that makes her a MILF.

[small]I couldn't possibly comment, the picture [http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/archive/00411/kane_411001gm-a.jpg] I found only shows the side of her head.[/small]
its not like the boy's going to be terribly picky, i'm sure he's pretty relieved she's a she.
i'd like to see a follow-up on them in 2-3 years...

CyberKnight

Jan 29, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
I demand a picture of Lauri Price. Because when it's not online that's sometimes called a Cougar.
Edit: Found a picture.

[small]Love at first raid. Awww.[/small]
According to the caption, that's the boy on the left.

I only post this to clarify because, um... I wasn't sure they weren't two pictures of her. *yikes*

Joe1897

Oct 23, 2009
thank god i managed to kill my addiction to WoW, buying it in the first place was proberly the worst choice i made in my life.

The DSM said:
Was Chris Hansen there?

WoW is the new internet chatroom for pedos.
heh it looks like its turning towards that!

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Skullkid4187 said:
age consent is 16 there? wow. ot: well he's apparently pretty stupid the way he asked his parents to drive him to a hotel.
We just upped it from 14 actually

OT that is disgusting I am hoping soon being either a stupid parent or child is punishable because seriously they're starting to outnumber us