Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Some lines of work lead to uncommon emergencies. 😑
If there's ever any work emergency that finds you looking for a crematorium, you should probably reassess your life, your values, and stop taking jobs that involve shady meetings in the back of a family-owned Italian restaurant.

Reactions: Absent

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
That'll do, pig. That'll do.
Political infighting, mass shootings, a rising fentanyl problem, Russia ready to nuke us, toxic train wrecks, crippling weather issues... bring it, pig. I seriously don't care what happens next; it might as well be a fucking pig.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Political infighting, mass shootings, a rising fentanyl problem, Russia ready to nuke us, toxic train wrecks, crippling weather issues... bring it, pig. I seriously don't care what happens next; it might as well be a fucking pig.
You didn't hear about the pigs before the train chemicals got out, that's all I'm saying.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
You didn't hear about the pigs before the train chemicals got out, that's all I'm saying.
We here in America don't have enough shoulders to look over. Hell, we've got to look up nowadays for UFOs and spy craft. I'm just waiting on the mole people to launch their assault. And ghosts probably.

Reactions: Baffle

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
It's always humans getting superpowers from exotic radiation and/or chemicals, so why not pigs? They share 98% of our dna after all, why would we be special?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Are you suggesting the US important giant carnivorous reptiles to deal with the Canadian bacon problem?

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
The domesticated ones are just as bad. Ask someone who works at a piggery what their 3 biggest fears are and one of them will be "falling into a pen and unable to defend themself.'
Depends what you mean by domesticated. Cattle-domesticated or household-domesticated are different things. Many farmers just have a couple of pigs and treat them basically like dogs (watching tv on the couch with them). At least until they reach a certain age, I guess. But then the (sometimes heartbreaking) separation is nearing anyway.

I'm not sure pigs are very different from dogs in many regards. In terms of cognition or (contextual) dangerosity.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Ok so if he actually turned out to be one, then I guess Bravo AA. However, seeing as it wasn’t like he was asking the kid to sit with him or idk, on his lap or some shit, me thinks it’s more that society is basically at the “bunch of cynical shitbags” stage and that humanity has become a lost cause. The only viable solution is going to be for everyone to stop having kids. /s?

In the meantime folks, just remember to keep your head down and STFU when in public, because there could be kids around any corner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xprimentyl

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

Ok so if he actually turned out to be one, then I guess Bravo AA. However, seeing as it wasn’t like he was asking the kid to sit with him or idk, on his lap or some shit, me thinks it’s more that society is basically at the “bunch of cynical shitbags” stage and that humanity has become a lost cause. The only viable solution is going to be for everyone to stop having kids. /s?

In the meantime folks, just remember to keep your head down and STFU when in public, because there could be kids around any corner.
There's an automatic assumption in the US that any adult male who happens to be within fifty feet of a child intends to abduct and sexually abuse them.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Had the biggest "WTF??" of all WTFs last night. I witnessed (meaning I heard) someone get hit by a car. I'd been housesitting for our neighbor, and while we were standing at the curb and I was giving him his key and mail, we heard the impact followed by screams. We ran to the corner (three houses down) and saw a young woman laying in the street, and several bystanders around saying she'd just been hit. My neighbor called 911 and determined at the very least, the woman had a broken arm, but was coherent. Myself and another individual used some traffic cones which were already there for construction to divert traffic away from the lane the woman was laying in. Police and ambulances followed shortly afterward, and took the woman away. The police took statements from me and my neighbor. Fortunately, the driver of the vehicle had stopped and was cooperating, but the officers told us they might be in contact if necessary.

I don't know if you've ever heard the sound of a car hitting a human, but it's sickening.