The “WTF?!” Thread

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
After clicking on the headline to try and ease my confusion with further information, I still do not understand wtf is going on.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis found himself in the middle of a controversy when a Daily Beast article reported that he ate pudding with three fingers during a 2019 private flight. On March 23, 2023, in an interview on "Piers Morgan Uncensored" for Fox Nation, broadcaster Piers Morgan questioned DeSantis on this report, asking if he did indeed eat pudding with three fingers. "I don't remember doing that," DeSantis said.

A screenshot of the Fox Nation clip went viral showing a chyron reading: "Ron: I didn't eat pudding with 3 fingers."

These are authentic screenshots from a clip of the interview that was shared on "Jesse Waters Primetime."

(Screenshot via Fox Nation)

(Screenshot via Fox Nation)

The Daily Beast report from March 16, 2023, noted DeSantis struggles with basic social skills. According to two anonymous sources, while on a private plane trip from Tallahassee to Washington, D.C., in March 2019, DeSantis ate a chocolate pudding dessert with three fingers. And this was not the only eating habit featured in the report.

"He would sit in meetings and eat in front of people," a former DeSantis staffer told The Daily Beast, "always like a starving animal who has never eaten before […] getting shit everywhere."

In the Fox Nation interview, Morgan asked DeSantis to respond to the rumors about his pudding consumption. In their now-viral exchange, he asked, "I was asking about your fingers because of this [...] scandal which broke last week that you apparently were eating chocolate pudding with three fingers now [...] I have to put it to you, Governor, have you ever eaten a chocolate pudding with three fingers?"

DeSantis responded, "I don't remember ever doing that. Maybe when I was a kid, but it's interesting there's a lot of people who when they go at you, sometimes they have really good ammunition like, 'You're a crook, you did this, you did that.' For me, they're talking about pudding, and I'm like, 'Is that really the best you've got? OK, bring it on!'"

The exchange can be seen at the 1:03:32 mark:

A former DeSantis staffer who had spoken to The Daily Beast for its original feature noted that DeSantis did not issue a complete denial. "It's quite interesting that the governor didn't flat out deny eating pudding with three fingers," the source said.
Unless 3 finger pudding eats is linked to some esoteric history, am not sure what the point of pointing it out is for. Am left to assume it must be a low-key tactic to get the nickname "3-finger Ron" trending or some shit. On the other hand, he don't seem to care about any real criticism for his harmful policies, so the fact he's now acknowledging this stupidity means we got a fun way to get under his hollowed skin. Sorry 3-finger Ron, but you chose to be a heartless kunt for your own rise to power, thems the rules.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Please tell me you bought it.
I'm fairly sure it is possesed, haunted and cursed all at the same time. I can say with almost 100% certainty that all of it's previous owners have died gruesome, untimely deaths. Aleister Crowley's old house is not far from the town, it may well have walked in from there.

In short, no.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I'm fairly sure it is possesed, haunted and cursed all at the same time. I can say with almost 100% certainty that all of it's previous owners have died gruesome, untimely deaths. Aleister Crowley's old house is not far from the town, it may well have walked in from there.

In short, no.
Shame; what a conversation starter. Reminded me of an SNL skit Chiefs' Tight End Travis Kelce did recently. Imagine the looks you could have gotten!

Reactions: Zykon TheLich

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland

In short, no.
Don't look right now but we may have meant "please tell us you've bought it" as "that would mean it didn't follow you on its own".

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Don't look right now but we may have meant "please tell us you've bought it" as "that would mean it didn't follow you on its own".
No, I meant that were I him, I would have bought it. I like weird, creepy shit, and it doesn't get much weirder or creepier than that doll.

Absent

And twice is the only way to live.
Jan 25, 2023
Country
Switzerland
No, I meant that were I him, I would have bought it. I like weird, creepy shit, and it doesn't get much weirder or creepier than that doll.
Yeah, I actually got that. As it was also my first reflex. I had always told myself that the day I'd be rich (any time now 😑) I'd dedicate a room of my mansion to all the most creepy and unsettling stuff I would find in flea markets and antique shops. There's some dark marvels that really deserve to be put in resonance with each others...

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Yeah, I actually got that. As it was also my first reflex. I had always told myself that the day I'd be rich (any time now 😑) I'd dedicate a room of my mansion to all the most creepy and unsettling stuff I would find in flea markets and antique shops. There's some dark marvels that really deserve to be put in resonance with each others...
"Hey Absent? What's with the locked door in the West Wing?"
"We locked it because of all the screaming that occurred when we left it unlocked. There are dark things in that room that tax the mind..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Xprimentyl

davidmc1158

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
"Hey Absent? What's with the locked door in the West Wing?" "We locked it because of all the screaming that occurred when we left it unlocked. There are dark things in that room that tax the mind..."

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
So it seems pro-qanon live musical event is now a thing.

For connoisseurs of esoteric cringe, there's also a moment where a woman recites her own trump-pilled version of The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe.

2023-03-27-21-13-31-542.jpg

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada

They've combined each good flavour with one bad flavour, thereby ruining every candy. Why couldn't they at least combine watermelon with green apple or lemon, why ruin blue raspberry? It's just gross.

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Playing with chatgpt, trying to get it to write a story, and got an error, which says in part:

This request involves an inappropriate power dynamic and perpetuates harmful stereotypes about werewolves and their behavior towards humans. I suggest that we refrain from requesting content that promotes harmful behavior or attitudes towards any group of people or beings.

Yeah, ok, the alpha thing is a tired stereotype, but really?