The apocalypse is coming in October! Three times!!

Kinkaido

Aug 27, 2011
I laugh at the people who believe in the Mayan apocalypse. "The Mayans predicted the end of the world!" How do you know that? "That's when their calendar ends!" My calender ends on December 31st every year. Nothing bad has happened so far. "But they were really good at Astronomy!" We're even better. Seriously, there is no way that the Mayans would have predicted any scientific apocalypse that we can't.

As for Camping, just give up, man! You were wrong in the 90's, you were wrong in May, you're going to be wrong in October. The more you push this, the more people will just laugh at you.

Wait, what is up with the October 28th one?
We are birthed through the Galactic Center, which cares for us using "Love Waves"? What were they smoking? Can I have some?

Luckily none of these seem to be credible at all, so I can continue to laugh at them when their days come and go without anything of note happening.

bladester1

Feb 5, 2008
The world better not end 11/11/11, or 11/11/2011 people for get that?, cause Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny comes out on 11/10 and I want more than a day to play it....

DaHero

Jan 10, 2011
SomeLameStuff said:
I refuse to accept that the world ends before 11/11/11.
Don't worry, it wont.

Now when Modern Warfare 3 is released...yeah we're looking at the end of mature gaming as we know it...end of the world? Not so much.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
Watch, he's going to be wrong again. After the 21st, I say we all point and laugh at him. Cause we all know "Math and Science hidden in the Bible..." is a little crazy. Speaking of which, saw Virgin Mary in my ramen, so I ate it.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Predicting the apocalypse? I WANNA PLAY!!
*spins around three times and throws a dart at the calender*
The world will also end October 13th!! THE MIGHTY DART HAS SPOKEN!

winter2

Oct 10, 2009
Free Thinker said:
Watch, he's going to be wrong again. After the 21st, I say we all point and laugh at him. Cause we all know "Math and Science hidden in the Bible..." is a little crazy. Speaking of which, saw Virgin Mary in my ramen, so I ate it.
So was the Ramen extra.... heavenly?

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Hell, they should just say everyday is going to be the end of the world. That way when it finally does happen they will have been right. Presumably after being wrong hundreds of times of course.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
So... What I understood:

The world ends on the day Dead Rising comes out
The world ends on an irrelevent day
The world ends on my brother's birthday.

LOL

Anthony Abney

Mar 16, 2011
Fredrikorex said:
Your avatar shows what I will do to people who believe the world is going to end :D
your avatar brought back horrible memories
OT: I have a theory that the world will end on 11/10/11 at 11:59:59 PM. I call it the "God is an asshole" theory

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
These stupid theories have debunked THEMSELVES how many times now?

Who the fuck cares? Who keeps giving them the attention they want?
I think back to Ghostbusters 2, when Peter Venkman had the doomsday prophets selling books on his show, and he commented on how that if they were right, they wouldn't be making a whole lot of money anyway.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Bluntman1138 said:
The ONLY doomsday theory that is even half way credible is Apophis. When Neil De Grasse Tyson says he fears Apophis, we should ALL FEAR Apophis.
Really wish this would get more media attention. I know the chance of it hitting us is slim, but I think it's like 1 in 250,000? You really want better odds than that with this sort of thing.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
I refuse to let the world come to an end before Mass Effect 3 comes out, and I get to witness my decisions so far take root from ME1 and ME2.

So, in addendum: Shut the hell up, Camping.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
joshuaayt said:
28th?! That's my birthday. My 18th, this year, to be precise.
Thats it....

Your birthday is going to be so amazing it's going to quite literally end the world.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Don't worry everyone. I will make sure the world doesn't end. The sheer power of my need for Skyrim will ensure that the world does not end for at least another 2 years.

Johnnydillinger

Aug 16, 2011
People will bore themselves to death next year by all these theories. So yeah, an apocalypse is possible then.