The Best Big YouTubers.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I really like Nerdcubed, though I'm not sure he could be considered a BIG Youtuber. He's pretty funny, seems to honestly have a lot of fun with whatever he does, and reminds me of myself so much it's scary. For example, upon getting a teddy bear in the Sims 3, his first reaction was to immediately name it Batman.

Though I'm not that big of a fan, I do watch some Totalbiscuit here and there. Mostly if he does a video on a game that I'm interested in getting. From what I've seen, he seems to be pretty objective in his reviews.

lRookiel said:
Game grumps for the motherfucking win.

Jon and Arin are so damn funny.
Also this. I don't think there's been an episode yet which hasn't made me laugh myself to death.

Reeve

Feb 8, 2013
From the channels I'm subscribed too, these are the "biggest" YouTubers, and therefore the best:

Game Grumps
Egoraptor
VSauce
Mega64
TheAmazingAtheist
Harry Partridge

and Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (you're missing out if you haven't looked at Yahtzee's channel. It's yahtzee19)

DragonChi

Nov 1, 2008
I like:

GameGrumps (along side JonTron and Egoraptor)
PewDiePie
TwoBestFriendsPlay (Matt and Pat)
ReviewTechUSA
Farfromsubtle (Video Games Awesome)
HappyConsoleGamer
ScrewAttack
ClanOfTheGrayWolf
Archimedies123
NintendoFanGirl
ShadyParadox
Dilandau3000 (Both D3000 and Shady do AMAZING let's play's on the Myst series)
NoahAntwiler & Countermonkeybard (The Spoony Experiment)
Cinemassacre (AVGN)
brentalfloss
AngryJoeShow

This is just a small portion of what I watch, But I was just trying to narrow down the ones that are more well known.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
Does Team four star and HISHE count since they area group rather than a individual.

janjotat

Jan 22, 2012
BoredAussieGamer said:
FreddieW and CorridorDigital
Criken. Not too sure he counts, but he's got over 200k subscribers and gets mentioned on Kotaku all the time. So I think he should.
THIS. but he isn't big, but he does play with other bigger you tubers and for those of you who aren't enlightened he is a bit silly, but I'll be damned if he doesn't make me laugh. Right now i have to figure out what videos to post.
their antics of awesome

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
VideoGameDunkey for his comedic insanity and his awesome musicals!

AVGN because his reviews are enjoyable and we often agree.

V-Sauce because knowledge is power!