The Best Game You bought from the Bargain Bin

dogenzakaminion

Jun 15, 2010
Mount and Blade: Warband for 60 krones. That's 10 dollars. I must stress that a new PC game in Norway costs 70$ and a console game costs 107$, so 10 bucks is FUCKING CHEAP!

shotgunbob

Mar 24, 2009
Technically not from a bargain bin but I bought HL2:E1 and E2 for $1.50 during one of the Steam sales

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
Painkiller black editon (the one with shiruken and lightning) for ?10.
Much much fun.
Thank you Yahtzee for pointing it out so i could get it.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Just Cause 2. It was only $20. I have never had that much fun in a sandbox before.

EDIT: I also got my favorite RPG (Neverwinter Nights 2) free as a gift from a friend, so I don't know if it counts.
I also got The Witcher for $5 right now on sale. I haven't been able to get it work so far, but $5 is a small price to pay for a game that I hear has a lot of gameplay.
Also, GoG is a great service to support.

Negotiator

Mar 17, 2011
Zelgon said:
J03bot said:
Mirror's Edge for £5. Good times. Much better than a lot of people give it credit for.
I think Mirror's Edge is a hit or miss for some people. A lot of people like it, but a lot of people didn't like it.

It tried to do something different, and that's why I liked it. Who hasn't dreamed about running and jumping off rooftops like that? Seriously people.
I loved it and not only because I bought it for almost the full price. I'm still hopelessly waiting for a sequal.

OT: I have three I should mention:

Shadow of the Colossus (special edition with the art cards) for 10?
Dead Space for 10?
Orange Box for 15?

I guess I should also mention Dragon Age: Origins for 10? but I haven't really started playing it yet.
Oh wait... I did get Uncharted 2's Collector's Edition for 1? and two cheap, bad games. I'd call that a really good bargain.

The87Italians

Jun 17, 2009
I got Enchanted Arms for 4 bucks. It was pretty decent for the price, and it lasted me about 25 hours.

ivc392

Aug 26, 2010
Grim Fandango + Age of empires 2 = $5

&

God of war and Shadow of the Colossus $5 each...

Pengirules

May 15, 2011
Smuggler's Run, a launch title for the PS2. It was my favourite open-world game, cos it was pretty sparse. Playing tag over the whole map was pretty fun. And all for 50p.