The best (non-sexual) feeling ever

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Cuddling up nude with my girlfriend on a cold day in a warm bed.

That or genuine triumph and understanding of something that was seemed unachievable and obscure.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Knowing that the day went alright, and can't go wrong for the rest of it.

Music makes me feel really good sometimes, obviously.

And in a different way, gettig money. I am aware that its quite selfish, but i just feel comfortable whenever I get money in my account.

Then just having non-competitive fun on a videogame with friends online, after dinner, whilst relatives mind their own business. Nice and easy, yeah.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Hugs!
Or, strangely enough, I like getting scared in games. Just that feeling after the scary bit, where you can pause the game, lean back, and roll your hands down your face. Feels great.
Shame I don't play scary games.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
Well, I am in the army, and the most recent such moment I had was after 8 hours of unloading trucks and doing inventory checking and 6 hours of guard duty in the rain... going back to the barracks, taking a shower and wrapping myself in my sleeping bag, playing some GoW: Ghost of Sparta and falling asleep.

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
Mackheath said:
ExileNZ said:
Mackheath said:
Being under the covers on a freezing morning.

Or getting naked hugs from pretty girls, whichever comes first.
Naked hugs are awesome. Naked hugs from your loved one are better.
Naked hugs from your loved one while lying in bed realising it's Sunday morning and nothing short of a meteorite is going to force you to get up before midday is the best.
Naked hugs from your loved one while lying in bed realising it's Sunday morning and nothing short of a meteorite is going to force you to get up before midday before finding out you have been promoted at work and therefore have two weeks off before you start...priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else theirs Mastercard.
I was going to say you win, but then I saw the Mastercard reference.

*AHEM*
Naked hugs from your loved one while lying in bed realising it's Sunday morning and nothing short of a meteorite is going to force you to get up before midday before finding out you have been promoted at work and therefore have two weeks off before you start and the first perk of your new position just rolled up the driveway.

Rath3141

Oct 30, 2010
I've read some of the responses to this question and I think people are answering in two different ways... some are replying with their best non-sexual "physical" feeling and many are replying with their best non-sexual "emotional" feeling.

For me, some of my best non-sexual physical feelings are when my wife gives me a backrub or footrub. I also like the physical feeling of using a q-tip swab in my ear...

For emotional feelings, I often like how it feels to be getting off work right before the X-Mas holidays and knowing I'll be home with my family to celebrate X-Mas and that I won't have to go back to work until the next year. It's also gives me a great deal of emotional satisfaction to help my 10 year old daughter along her path in life (this can be anything from helping her with her homework or answering her questions about how things work in the world).

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Music, friends, funny jokes, videogames, movies, sleeping, eating, flirting, dancing.

Life is full of wonderful feelings.