The best song to make love to.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Depends, what kind of making love are we talking about?

Are we talking about sensual and sexy love making? The type you do in a big ass bed with Bordeaux red and silk sheets, curtains closed, where both of you slowly undress, lots of foreplay and all that? Then you need this song:

Or are we talking about the I'm-going-to-rip-your-clothes-off-and-eat-you-alive type of 'love making'? Then you need this song:

It really all depends on the situation what music you need.
D-Mic said:
In sync with the beat and everything. I would do it totally unironically.
... You'd look like a pair of rabbits.
Berethond said:
snip
Epicly amazingly awesomely great.
Dear gods man, that is amazing. I'm a big jazz fan, I might like this even more than I like Horace Silver or Miles Davis..... nah, equally. Thanks for introducing me to another brilliant artist.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
All My Life by Foo Fighters, of course.

Even if the song isn't about conventional sex.

*cough* Yes.

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
Wildrow12 said:
Blackmagic1515 said:
How about 'I'll make love too you' by Boys to Men. Sure its sappy but I like sappy songs =p
It's a good "lead-up-to-it" song, but when comes to actually doing the deed? I'm not sure. I guess I just need something....hotter.

Like Issace Hayes, "Look of Love" (or if you really want to be a bad ass, the theme from "Shaft" or E-Rotic's "Dr.Dick").

Word of warning: those last two? Might get you kicked OUT of bed.
That Shaft is one bad mutha...

DrTrevelyan

Aug 14, 2009
I think Jet Sex Sex by My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult is a good sex song.
The next best one is I Feel Love by Donna Summer

Apr 24, 2008
Electric Ladyland - Jimi Hendrix
Dark side of the moon - Pink Floyd
Continuum - John Mayer

I realise they're albums and not songs, I'm not bragging about my longevity...I just prefer listening to albums as a whole rather than focusing on individual songs.

Mirrored Jigsaw

Feb 25, 2009
Should be longer than a single song :-/

I'm gonna say anything by Rodrigo Y Gabriela.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-qgum7hFXk

New York Patrick

Jul 29, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
If by "make love" you mean "murder innocents" (and I know you do,) then anything by Explosions in the Sky.

It's atmospheric and beautiful, the perfect thing to offset all that nasty screaming and begging for mercy which will never come.
... There's a difference?

Because I was just going to say anything by Phil Collins or Huey Lewis and the News...