The best way to make someone believe you've gone insane.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I prefer muttering silently to myself, twitching occasionally and glancing all around the room as though I'm watching for somebody.

Watchmacallit

Jan 7, 2010
Make out like you see hallucinations. Bring up moments when you might of acted weird and use it as evidence.
Make it horrific, blood red skies, dead child standing at the end of your bed.
Works very well.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Do a bunch of different erratic things at one time such as twitching, flailing, mumbling to yourself, and then randomly yelling. Erratic behavior will surely receive many uneasy stares.

Megahedron

Aug 27, 2010
Become super aggressive whenever presented with a specific topic (the UN, banks, lizard people, the practice of keeping pets). Start flinching whenever someone tries to touch you, act like a kicked puppy whenever someone makes eye contact.

It's worked for me, and I'm not even trying! Twitcha twitch

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
for a moment when I read the thread title I thought it said "the best way to make someone believe THEY'VE gone insane" and I laughed out loud :p

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
well I go nutso by mmaking the tendons of my neck stand up straight, I then narrow my eyes, make an evil toothy grin, and then maniacally scream with a "hollow ichigo voice"
" DIIIIIIEEEEE!!! AHAHHAHAHA"

novixz

Feb 7, 2011
Say stuff like, "we don't want to answer that" or "I don't think he want's to go there" Actions too, like act really excited about something followed immediately by something sad like your wife just died. Come to think of it all these symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy.

Waffle_Man

Oct 14, 2010
Write a single message over and over again on a wall and act like some small detail is just wrong. Get angry if people act in anyway other than total agreement.

May I ask why you're interested in fooling people into thinking you're insane?

A Shadows Age

Mar 30, 2011
Laugh manically without stopping and when people ask why your laughing, tell them between gasps your thinking of a funny joke about how tragedy is gods idea of humor.

May 5, 2010
I don't know about insane, but my brother can do an absolutely CHILLING impression of a crackhead that's convinced at least two different girls of his addiction.

Or you could try this:

See? Perfect!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Emulate Uboa.

<youtube=HRDPbmpTY0I>

(If anyone can actually make that sound, please tell me how!)