The Big Picture: Legend of Many

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
Phuctifyno said:
To be honest, I'm a little saddened by this news because it means I will likely not get to write it.
Humble, I know [tearfully burns fan-script]. But I'm really interested to see if they pull it off.

DracoSuave said:
Charles Dance as Ganondorf.
Not bad at all. I'd propose Vincent Cassel, but it's a different take.

As for gorgeous Hyrulesque location filming....

Bahnt-nannaaah banha-nananana-naaaaah!!!

Put the castle here:

This is Zora fucking Falls, no question:

Just paint in some lava, this is Death Mountain:
Not bad. Not bad. But what about Gerudo desert?

See, I'm thinking Australia ... half the continent is Gerudo-esque. You want barren and lifeless, we can do barren and lifeless. With no hills or anything to break the 180 degree panorama of flat-deadess:

We can also do rainforests, regular forests, and living monsters. Also I want to be an extra.

SAMAS

Aug 27, 2009
Nah, calling someone subhuman on an individual level is, while jackassed, not nearly the same as Nazism.

FriedRicer

Sep 19, 2010
SAMAS said:
Nah, calling someone subhuman on an individual level is, while jackassed, not nearly the same as Nazism.
Thank You. Someone capable of disagreeing without invoking Godwin's Law. I might not have made the "sub-human" comparison, but anti-SJW's in my experience seem inconsistent and ironically overly emotional. I find the locked off content in Destiny to be a more worthy cause to "fight" against in gaming than GG given the lies many YouTubers exposed from Activision and Bungie.

DeadCoyote

Feb 1, 2011
Soooo no big picture this time?
And why both Big Picture and Escape to the Movies are gone from the main page's schelude?

DeadCoyote

Feb 1, 2011
That's a pretty sad news. =(
Is there a "goodby" article or something? Is he starting something on his own like Jim?

Wendman

Oct 21, 2014
This series will flop hardly. Gamers already loose their shit when Dante changes his hair colo(u)r. You know what to expect when a Video Game from Nintendo becomes Life Action. Even if it was a good series shit will hit the fan because of the average Internet user who is too imbecile to care about important stuff.

Iceklimber

Feb 5, 2013
Marter said:
In case people are wondering why this isn't an episode on the new Spider-Man stuff, here's why:

I'm guessing next week. Or an article on Friday. Or both.
There is no next week. And no articles. Moviebob goed for good.