mlooshka said:
Xenominim said:
The Artificially Prolonged said:
DVS BSTrD said:
I guess you could say it was quite a...

*puts on sunglasses*

...metamorphic series
My sediments exactly.
Shale we keep this going or we going to be gneiss and stop now?
Agate the impression this could take a while...
I marble at your wit.
I Diamond it stop now.
Oh let them have their fun, they rock!
I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up, I'm starting to feel a little jaded.

Hutzpah Chicken

Mar 13, 2012
Today is my birthday, and this is, surprisingly, what I've wanted to see all day. I do enjoy some good ol' rock puns.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Not to destroy the momentum of all the Seth Family Guy hate going on here, but Seth has gone on the record as saying that he wants to quit Family Guy. He only keeps it running because the people who work on it are his friends and he doesn't want to see them become unemployed. Also, he is tied by a multi-season contract. Its only gotten bad because he puts in the minimal effort, because he himself has lost the desire to continue making it.

Looking forward to Cosmos hosted by N.D.T.

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
Anyone else find it interesting that Bob paused for a "yeah, really," on the Teenage Thing show, but not for freaking Partridge Family 2200 A.D.? What? WHAT? o_O;;

lastjustice

Jun 29, 2004
doggie015 said:
LadyRhian said:
Irridium said:
LadyRhian said:
lastjustice said:
mlooshka said:
Xenominim said:
The Artificially Prolonged said:
DVS BSTrD said:
I guess you could say it was quite a...

*puts on sunglasses*

...metamorphic series
My sediments exactly.
Shale we keep this going or we going to be gneiss and stop now?
Agate the impression this could take a while...
I marble at your wit.
I Diamond it stop now.
Oh let them have their fun, they rock!
Coal it, will you? It's starting to make me feel stoned.
This is starting to grind at my usually rock-solid patience.
And here , I was expecting an avalanche of responses. I suppose this thread has hit rock-bottom..

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
So...Tartakovsky made a Flinstones TV movie? That's news to me.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Toilet said:
Why wasn't there a mention of the abortion that was the live action Flintstones movie?

Also that cameo in The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy had me laughing hard.

And im beginning to like Seth Macfarlane more and more, every body loves Carl Sagan and a reboot of the Flintstones sounds alright.
You should get his album. Its just covers of lesser known Big Band songs but he puts his heart and soul into every note.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Spot1990 said:
Gilhelmi said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
HOLY SHIT, I REMEMBER THE FLINTSTONE Also, I really don't want Seth MacFarlene doing Flintstones...it just seems kind of...dirty to me.
I agree, I get the feeling that if Mr. Macfarlene did get the show going, it will just be alot of jokes about conservatives and Christians.

I used to really enjoy the first run of Family Guy, A few of those joke I mention but I have a sence of humor I did not take it personally. But now, it seems like entire episodes are dedicated to making fun of conservatives and Christians, and it is hard not to start too take it a little personally.

I guess I would like those shows more if they did more jokes about liberals (they have just as much comedy material as anyone else), Muslims, Jews, Buddha, Atheists, everyone.

Because, it is not discrimination if you discriminate against everyone (including yourself) equally.
Well watch South Park then. Seriously, I hate Macfarlane, but having a bias isn't wrong. If there was a show that only made fun of liberals I'd be fine with that too. It's like giving out that a punk band doesn't have more pro free market capitalism songs.
I love South Park for that very reason. I will never say that should ban something, But I will choose what I will and will not watch. Also, I do not like punk bands because of their lyrics, they are just too angry. I like country music, it does angry sometimes and sad. but it also has silly songs, Love songs, Christian songs, and songs that touch my heart. But same with Family Guy, I choose not to listen too Punk. If others like it they can listen too it but not I.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Matthew Swircenski said:
No mention of the Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles commercials?
They were mentioned in his last video. That video sets this one up a bit.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
008Zulu said:
Not to destroy the momentum of all the Seth Family Guy hate going on here, but Seth has gone on the record as saying that he wants to quit Family Guy. He only keeps it running because the people who work on it are his friends and he doesn't want to see them become unemployed. Also, he is tied by a multi-season contract. Its only gotten bad because he puts in the minimal effort, because he himself has lost the desire to continue making it.

Looking forward to Cosmos hosted by N.D.T.
I did not know that. That explains so much.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Seth MacFarlane grew up in the 80s.

Can you tell? CAN YOU TELL YET??! HE REALLY LIKES THE 80s A LOT!!! CAN YOU TELL??! HMMM??! HUUHHH??!!! IS IT OBVIOUS ENOUGH YET!!???!

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
Jeeeeez!
I had no idea the Flintstones franchise was such a cluster fuck....

I loved the Flintstone Kids.

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
The only thing I missed was the mention of Laff-a-Lympics, though to be fair, they were more like cameo appearances in that show.

On a sidebar, Fred and Barney appeared in an episode of Harvey Birdman (really, who didn't) where Fred is accused of being a godfather type mafia boss.

anonymity88

Sep 20, 2010
Spot1990 said:
Playing an entire Conway Twitty video in an episode isn't clever, it's just figuring out how to turn needing to write a 20 minute script into needing to write a 16 minute script.
I don't know, cutting off a fifth of your workload and still collecting the same pay for it is kinda clever. Crap comedy, but clever ploy.