The Big Picture: The Other Street Fighter

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
Did anyone else hear him laughing as he said "the unliscened street fighter movie has unliscenced goku"...
This movie sounds so nuts I wanna see it and I don't give a crap about street fighter.

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
I love the "X. ARE. WEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIRD" voice. Please don't listen to the haters Bob! xD

EDIT: And really, it should have been "CHINA. IS. WEEEEEEIIIIIIIIRD"

jhlip

Feb 17, 2011
Must....find.....this.....movie..........can't........get over........how....ridiculous.....................it...............is................

Sid Meier

Jul 2, 2008
+1 on the bandwagon for dropping "BLAH IS WEIRD". Say it with your normal unedited voice, maybe try normally exaggerating it, stop with the sound effects.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
It, It's beautiful.

I had a good little chuckle when Chun-li and Mum-li did their little victory jump. ^^

Also, lets be realistic here, who wouldn't have a crush on Vega?

qeinar

Jul 14, 2009
Needless to say i now have the movie on download. (there is no way i will find a way to buy this movie in norway..) can not wait to watch it. xD

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Okay, I totally wanna take a girl on a date in Super Mario Land. That would be awesome!
Oh. And you gotta love the unlicensed Goku. I think that put me over the top. It was just too random.

Taxman1

Sep 14, 2009
Believe it or not, this is actually pretty tame when it comes to movies from Hong Kong. Direct TV gave me a bunch of Chinese channels and theres one solely dedicated to movies like this, its a real treat. I feel kind of funny inside knowing all the actors in this video.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Don't worry M. Bison. I'm also weak to being tied up, having a hole punched through me, and then having a bomb shoved through that hole.

I don't know if I want to watch this or not. It might be a good laugh to watch the sheer ridiculousness of this thing or it might be too cringe-worthy for me.
twaddle said:
this is a real movie?

still i think this one did it best
<youtube=jPmb0F00YPE>
Seriously though, that video is awesome.

Kurt Horsting

Jul 3, 2008
As fucked up and weird as that movie is; it's still better then both of the american live action street fighter movies. Its almost like they had no idea why people played the game in the first place.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
theultimateend said:
I really want to see this.

MB202 said:
Okay, before I watch the rest of the video, I have to tell you, STOP with the "(blank) ARE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" thing, it's really obnoxious and isn't funny. I get it, comics are weird, yes they are, TV is weird, it certainly can be, movies are weird, sure, but you don't have to say it in such an obviously annoying way!

By the time you get the the inevitable "video games are weird" segment of the show, I sincerely hope you drop it, and just god "video games are weird" like a normal person, or at least how you initially said "comics are weird".
Yeah it is kind of a bad tag line. I'm sure he'll come up with a better one.
With any luck...

cz1501

Dec 28, 2008
I actually remember this movie, holy crap!!! In no way I would have thought anyone outside of Asia would have seen it though

SIXVI06-M

Jan 7, 2011
Sylocat said:
Must... find... this... movie.

Fortunately, the local video rental place has decided to stay in business by focusing more on foreign and art films (you know, stuff you can't find on Netflix or even the Pirate Bay) rather than blockbusters, so there's a good chance it'll be there.
If you're in a westernised country that has an obligatory Chinatown, you might find deeper chinese districts where there are places that rent ONLY chinese TV and movies - usually very new stuff, but you'd be surprised what some places have on archive.

Go there and try your luck. Don't bet on it though - but it may be worth a shot. I'm personally trying to find the TVB (a Hong Kong TV channel) Cantonese dubbed episodes of old skool anime, City Hunter. That whole thing was the joy of my childhood. The cantonese dubbing was done even better than the original Japanese voicing.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
*Sigh* What. The. Fuck.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Asia? Did the radiation from Hiroshima do something to like that entire area of the world? Jesus...it's in the water.