The Big Picture: Tropes vs. MovieBob

TAdamson

Jun 20, 2012
itsthesheppy said:
TAdamson said:
PercyBoleyn said:
TAdamson said:
Well if you have substantially more than $150,000 cash then I congratulate you sir. There is also her Master's degree and her ability to market herself.
Again, why would I be jealous of that?
I ask you why you give a fuck? You obviously hate her despite her doing no damage, and having no ability to do damage to your lifestyle.

So... Why do you give a fuck about this reviewer over others?
Maybe it's because he's 98% water.

Because he's jellyfish.
Ha!!! That's gold!!!

Golden jellyfish that is.....

TAdamson

Jun 20, 2012
PercyBoleyn said:
TAdamson said:
Well if you have substantially more than $150,000 cash then I congratulate you sir. There is also her Master's degree and her ability to market herself.
Do you have a Master's Degree? What is it in?

TAdamson

Jun 20, 2012
PercyBoleyn said:
TAdamson said:
Can you capitalize on the internet's hatred of women to the tune of $125,000?

Over a period of a couple of weeks?

And have the objection to you doing so also being, very ironically, the validation for you doing so?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

jmarquiso

Nov 21, 2009
PercyBoleyn said:
jmarquiso said:
So she's either a mastermind gaming 4Chan and calling victimization, or she's a clueless person who doesn't know how to make a video.

Do you read what you write?
That was a joke.
Oh, that was a joke.

You could take notes on internet communication from 4chan, they're much clearer about demonstrating their message.

TAdamson

Jun 20, 2012
Well I must say it has been enjoyable.

Certain great men have said that is a pleasure to enter into discourse with someone of great intelligence early in the morning.

That it invigorates the mind, opens up new views of thought, and dispels ignorance.

However I agree with Blackadder.

Props if you concur.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Pro tip: restating something you've previously in the thread asserted that you actually believe is not called "a joke".

Trust me, I do comedy.

-m

jmarquiso

Nov 21, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
Pro tip: restating something you've previously in the thread asserted that you actually believe is not called "a joke".

Trust me, I do comedy.

-m
Dude, he has a Master's Degree in Physics. He knows comedy.

TAdamson

Jun 20, 2012
PercyBoleyn said:
TAdamson said:
Well I must say it has been enjoyable.

Certain great men have said that is a pleasure to enter into discourse with someone of great intelligence early in the morning.

That it invigorates the mind, opens up new views of thought, and dispels ignorance.

However I agree with Blackadder.

Props if you agree.
No idea what Blackadder is.
Yes you're missing out you intellectual dynamo you.

Do hang around I couldn't imagine having breakfast without you. It just wouldn't be the same.