The Collectable Doodad Commandments

Grampy_bone

Mar 12, 2008
My favorite were the TACOs (Totally Arbitrary Collectible Objects) in Anachronox. Ever since then I refer to all doodads as TACOs.

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
This is why I stick with Bioshock, Portal, and Psychonauts. Any other game is second rate.

spoonybard.hahs

Apr 24, 2013
Or, do not ask me not to open certain things so I can get a doodad late in the game.

I'm looking at you, Final Fantasy XII!

2cool4u

Feb 24, 2014
The Wooster said:
It was a statememt of fact. The fact of the matter is, you're going to ***** about the next strip too. And the one after that. And the one after that. And I am looking forward to it, because your page views = money for me. I don't feed trolls. They feed me.
Bibliotek said:
Neither did I, I just got tickled (as you put it) to reply to your comment, mainly 'cause it was filled with so much rage towards a single silly strip. I was curious how it would evolve, and it seems it turned from rage to pathetic QQ and good ole' trolling. I got my share of reality TV drama, hehe. Ease up man/woman/thing :D
Oh my God, Bertrand Russell was 100% right. Stupid pepole are cocksure and certain of themselves no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented in their faces.