The Costumes of Tokyo Game Show 2010

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I've met that Aeris before, I did get Air Man's theme stuck in my head, I think the ones wearing masks have ugly faces, and I guess I'm gonna have to wait to see pictures of my friends Todd and Crystal who would most likely be cosplaying from Metal Gear Solid, Capcom, or Dead Rising 2.

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Jack and Calumon said:
That Kingdom Hearts one is pretty much spot on! As are most of them to be fair, but that stands out because I love it so much.

One day I shall go to a convention... One day...

Calumon: I wonder who I could cosplay as?
Each other, perhaps?

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
I always like the weird ones, like the chest monster and the slime stack, but the airman was pretty cool, and that Aeris definitely did SOMETHING to her hair to make it look like like that. IE, insane.

I love these, I wish you could post like three times as many pictures.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Some pretty fantastic cosplay in there! Loved the Auron one

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Richard Pippy said:
Just like I said for the G4 TGS cosplay article, you need a better way of displaying images. I am not going to view 26 pages just to see some costumes. I know you guys need page views to pad your ad values but you can do that while still designing the site's interface to be more user friendly.
Then don't. With our current design, this is the best way to show off full-sized images + captions. It looks ugly with more than one to a page.

Is clicking a button to go "next" really that much of a hassle? Really?

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I want that Dante coat!

The girl wearing it would be a nice addition as well!

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
_Janny_ said:
Silk_Sk said:
Is that a woman cosplaying as Dante? If yes, creepy (but a little sexy). If not...I quit.
I'm pretty sure it's a woman (you can tell if you look closer at the band that goes across the chest). She's pretty darn good at pulling off Dante, IMO. A more girly Dante, but still.
Must...avoid...comment on Dante being Japanese male androgynous hero. Nope, couldn't do it.

OT: Am I the only one freaked out about how much that Sazh cosplayer looks exactly like the character (not just in costume)?

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Good and all, but the best costume was the chest monster, Mimick, from Dragon Quest, even had a little slime inside xD

And the Bayonetta one is haxxing, if you look closely the suit was leather not hair, preposterous :O

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Damn. I'm always amazed at how good these look. I'd never go to a convention or show dressed as anything because it'd suck compared to these things.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
I loved the chest monster but how did it evolved this is going to keep me from sleeping tonight.

Richard Pippy

Feb 17, 2010
John Funk said:
Richard Pippy said:
Just like I said for the G4 TGS cosplay article, you need a better way of displaying images. I am not going to view 26 pages just to see some costumes. I know you guys need page views to pad your ad values but you can do that while still designing the site's interface to be more user friendly.
Then don't. With our current design, this is the best way to show off full-sized images + captions. It looks ugly with more than one to a page.

Is clicking a button to go "next" really that much of a hassle? Really?
My internet is shit and is the best available for my area of the city. Loading a page, looking at the image, then loading the next is incredibly slow. It would take between 8 and 12 minutes to view those images and that's too much out of my day just for some images of costumes. If they all loaded in the background on 1 or 2 pages I could minimize it and view it after it all loaded taking just 2 or 3 minutes of my time.