The Critical Miss Guide to GPUS

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
That expression, ha!

Shame it was blurred out. There's not been enough monster cock in my day so far.

Edit: that unblurred pic of Erin (thanks, Twitter!) is definitely going into my desktop wallpaper folder when I get home. Looking forward to the Mrs spying it.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
If you guys want to see Erin's anatomy uncensored, I think Grey still has a link on his Twitter.

When I first saw it yesterday, I was ludicrously concerned about the direction of today's comic. xD

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I've seen enough hentai to know where Oh wait, that very clearly is where it's going.

[sub]Also, Rule 34 does just as much weird tentacle stuff as actual hentai.[/sub]

I have an irrational loathing for people who boast about how much money they've blown on their PCs, probably because I can't afford to do the same.

EDIT: I could hide behind excuses like, "Boasting is unseemly and obnoxious," but nah, I just wish my e-peen were five feet long.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
TopazFusion said:
LOL!

And on this day we discover that Erin has man parts. Very very big man parts.
I thought the pink squares were a clitoris. Then thought much creepier thoughts. Like how far stretched out are those female parts.

Enzbe

Sep 16, 2014
Heh. Maybe you should have stayed with one "blurred thing" for Erin too?

I know that it is supposed to be two schlongs... but the way it is drawn it seems more like two very streched "lips".

Schroedinger's pussy! [link]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/10024-On-Reviews[/link]

EDIT: IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
The messages I'm getting from this are:

A GTX 960 or 970 is plenty to please.

The big boy GFX cards from a couple years ago have shriveled up.

I should try giving my GTX 465 a little blue pill to see if it will run some new things.

(And, always have some anime school girls on hand if you try quad SLI).

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Tell Cory and Grey they're the fanfic and fanart catalysts.

Alternatively this explains some of the earlier characters.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Hairless Mammoth said:
Yeah, I'm wondering what happens when these cards get a bit old and are replaced by one or two new generations of cards. Does everyone's genitals all shrivel up?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Oh my god!!! New Rule 34 images of Erin are going to flood in thanks to today strip!!

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Ignoring the Rule 34-esque stuff (actually, trying and failing miserably), I have a question.

GPU? Why am I reminded of EPUs from "Cubix"?

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
" its ridiculous 12GB of VRAM (though knowing Nvidia it's probably 11.5)"

Lol, so true (long live the inside jokes!)!!!

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
I was under the impression the benchmarks had it at around the performance of 2 980s. Was that just exaggerated bullshit or am I missin somethin?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Too bad you had to censor it. Those bad boys should never have to be caged.

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
IceForce said:
Hairless Mammoth said:
Yeah, I'm wondering what happens when these cards get a bit old and are replaced by one or two new generations of cards. Does everyone's genitals all shrivel up?
Sadly, no one can escape getting old.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
I see you decided to get ahead of Rule 34 and just release the stuff uncensored yourselves. Very thoughtful. In a manner of speaking.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
id hate to see the size of the upcoming 390x or the new gen Nvidia chips on pascal next year.