The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Kalastryn

What is "normal?" Sounds dumb.
Legacy
Dec 18, 2012
Country
United States of America
mcpop9 said:
After all the things she'd seen Esia go through in less than 5 minutes, it'd probably be best to get her something strong to null the pain a bit. She put the same gold nugget on the table she had tried to use for her own drink to by hers, but picked up the glass and walked outside, beckoning Esia to follow. "If you want a drink, this one's on me once we get out of this place... the guns pointed around the room tends to be a bit... intimidating... and I might be wrong on this but that... "gut feeling", I had earlier. I think this might be it." she says as she walks outside with the glass.

Daft Sikes

Jun 10, 2010
Gunsmoke: Outside of the Stables

David, Melethia, Ton Ton

Melethia shrugged as she started walking around the town with the two. "No problem, Sackman! Anyway, this place isn't really that bad. Better than some place where you carry a small library around all the time. 'Sides, that get-up right there just looks really uncomfortable."

David rubbed his eyes with his fingers, exasperated. [color=9BBED5]"Please, don't call me that either. I already said I was sorry. Anyway, I'm fine in my current attire, and I'm fine with carrying this "library" around,"[/color] He smoothed out his clothes, and adjusted his glasses. [color=9BBED5]"Worried that the heat will get to me or something?"[/color]

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Diablo1099 said:
Slindis, Pandora, Esia, Rugal, Storm, TXD
The TXD had watched the commotion silently, he had been observing the group, silently, success depended on how well you understood your surroundings and used that understanding. He saw the majority here had a taste for risk though oddly he noticed the behavior of Rugal who's posture told a different story, Rugal was of course in his memory tracks, but he had seemed more arrogant, almost predictable but now he seemed to wish avoiding a conflict, the old Rugal would have relished the chance to prove his superiority fighting abilities.
Code:
Re-open subject: Rugal's, file on data tracks. previous files inaccurate should observe and research to amend flawed information.
he then noticed some people were playing a gamble using a knife, the player would lay their hand on the table then stab the knife in between the spaces of their fingers very rapidly, the TXD smirked and decided to have some fun, he got close sme the them recognized him form the incident before.
"Hey Pardon the young-un from earlier he always has a head full of hot air."
"Well then perhaps I ought to have offered him a drink, give him a chance to cool off." he said calmly
They laughed in good nature, they were at ease the stranger clearly had a level head on his shoulders he seemed a little intimidating but wasn't any sort of trouble. one offered him a chair he watched them perform the knife gamble. one of them saw and smirked.
"I reckon I got me the fastest hands in own, maybe even the whole west, my draw ain't too quick but I can make good work with my knife."
The TXD smirked
"Mind if I gave it a try?"
the others shrugged thinking why not, his fingers, they handed him a knife he placed his hand on the tale stretching it out, he then started the gamble going a little slow but picked up speed, the knife became a blur as it stabbed the wood. The men stared in wonder, he continued for 5 whole minutes before stopping removing his hand and calmly setting down the knife. The little nicks in the wood left a hand shape, closer inspection showed that hand-print was very close to his actual hand. the group had a good laugh, the one who had bragged rather simply handed the TXD some money saying"Hey I practically made a bet fairs fair." the TXD smiled and sit at the bar rather close to Rugal.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
Gunsmoke: Saloon: Rugal

"....."
Rugal sighed at Storm's arrogance, especially in light of what had happened back in their world when the "Friend he hurt" caused one of the largest wars in the history of the realm.
Shrugging off the Spartan, he then made his way over to the counter, keeping a non-existent eye on the ongoing argument.

Gunsmoke: Other Building: Jenny

After she turned the corner, Jenny saw the rider bring his steed into the building where several men with large knifes were getting ready for something not PG-13.
"...No..." She said before running inside, her protective side coming out in aid of her new friend.
Kicking in the door-
It was at that moment she realised her mistake, seeing several dozen gun barrels being pointed at her.
A tense air and a awkward silence was broken by a loud "WARK!" from a blissfully unaware Chocobo.
"....Ummmm...Hi?....I'll...jus-" She shrugged before trying to back out.
"DON'T!....Make any sudden moves..." A rather dirty looking butcher with a Knife the size of a Buster Sword said as he slammed the door behind her.
"...Heh, guess we'll add some "Beef" to this "Chicken" delivery..."
...Why does everyone I meet want to kill me?... she thought as she called for help, Namely Melethia, Angelus, Caim, Cadolbolg and David.
Listen guys, I'm in a bit of a tight spot, 13 guys, all armed, one with a large sword, in the building next to the saloon
Now would be good...

David

David was indifferent and waiting for the others until he got the message.
"...Audible Sigh..." He sighed before unholstering his gun and making his way to her location.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
"Ok, you're right..." Esia said and walked with Pandora. Looking around, she realized it was over a bet and sighed. "You're wrong. This isn't it. I know when things will get bad before hand, there's a tension that forms that's different than that..." she commented walking out.

Once they were outside,she turned to Pandora. "Thank you for that... I dodn't quite catch what you said about the floorboards." Esia said, wiping her cheeks.

Kalastryn

Legacy
Dec 18, 2012
Country
United States of America
mcpop9 said:
"Oh... well I guess you were crying loud enough not to hear and there were so many tears you probably couldn't see..." she says in jest, and with a chuckle. *ahem* "Turns out my plan to get you out of the loop with that guy worked. The reason your not in that slip of paper is because it's not in his hands anymore, I slipped it under the saloon floorboards after "picking his pockets" so to speak, after I blinded him with hot sauce of course. Your as free as the wind." she says with a smile, and hands her the glass. "A toast to freedom perhaps?"

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The outbreak from the angry but yet unknown girl brought back the Spartan from his angry state. Ignoring the nuclear villain from Tomoya's other reports the Spartan put the case on the table and opened the case. Inside laid a normal violin, Storm let out a irritated sighed as he closed the case and handed it to the man. Storm initiated his helmet removal without saying a word to his female AI. "Sorry for cheating." Storm said with eyes devoid of all emotion as he walked to the bar.

"I'm also sorry for causing a commotion" He said to the barkeeper as he turned away, but in the slightest second before turning away Esia could see sadness in his red eyes. The white haired spartan left the bar without giving anyone attention, his fuel to fight was put out and his goal was easily swept past him once more.

Top of the town's water town.

The Spartan had leaped onto the water tower and knelt down, he was glad that the structure was strong enough to support his wait, though the look in his eyes did not change. The reason was is that he remembered that night where everything was taken from him and something else was forced upon him.

This body
and this life.

One of his goals was to find his Violin, the violin he had as a child and the same violin that was taken on that dreaded night. Remembering that night made Storm slam his fist into the water tower, leaving a slight dent, and soon the soldier felt moisture spread around his eyes.

Meanwhile the AI inside the helmet beside the Spartan did nothing, she could see everything he was remembering, though she cannot feel the same emotions as he does. This is why she wants to gain a human body, so she can share his and her own emotions.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
"I guess so..." Esia said and took a drink from the cup. It took a few seconds after that, her mind clicked that the card had been dropped.under the saloon.
"We need to get it back!" She said and handed the drink back to Pandora. Quickly, she dashed under the porch of the saloon and soon was crawling around searching for it. "EEEEEK! SCORPIAN!" She shouted and there was a blast of magic coming from under the porch. "Got the thing..." She called back.

It took about five more minutes to get it and she crawled out from under the saloon with the card. It was blank in the spot where the picture and text was, but the title wa there and had changed. Esia, The Dark Magician Girl it read. "The title changed... Wow." She said then blushed a bit and held the card out to Pandora.

"Take my card. I need someone to keep it safe and I trust you with it." She said, averting her eyes and blushing even more.

bluecrimson

No soffidx.
Sep 8, 2010
Gunsmoke: Saloon

Slindis, Teri

After the scene settled down, Slindis tapped Rugal on the shoulder. [color=c20000]"Rugal, I think Teri wants to talk to you. Since it's calmed down in here thanks to Storm deciding to see sense, now would be a good time."[/color] SHe was also glad to see that the silver haired woman had taken the time to tell this Esia that things would be fine.

Still, for the moment, there was the more pressing matter of having Teri work through this fear of hers, and her AUra of Good did a lot to bolster her pupil's spirit and courage.

David, Melethia, Ton Ton

Melethia looked him over, clearly not too impressed with how he seemed completely out of place. "No problem, Book Boy! Anyway, if the heat doesn't get to ya, the people after your stuff will. Ya stick out like a sore thumb here!"

It was right around that time that she got Jenny's message and mentally nodded. "Mister Ton-Ton, wanna keep an eye on him? I'm gonna check up on somethin' here." With that, she quickly and quietly made her way to said building and tried to see if she could get a decent view on where everyone was in there. It would be a tall order to get it done on her own, that's for sure.

Kalastryn

Legacy
Dec 18, 2012
Country
United States of America
mcpop9 said:
"Take my card. I need someone to keep it safe and I trust you with it."
"Alright I guess... wait, wait, wait! before I get Too involved I need to know the ins and outs of this card here, so that I don't do something that could hurt you. I take it because it's what you were summoned from you have to stay near it or something? And why did the title change?" she asked, entirely unfamiliar with the card game.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Rugal

As Storm "Stormed" off, Rugal focused on family matters.
"Oh?...Certainly, but if it's of a personal matter, maybe some place less..."Public"..." He said before leading the two away from the counter and out the back entrance.
As he lead the way, he could practically hear the shaking in Teri's boots at being in his presence.
"...It's okay. You can say whatever you want. Please, spare no detail..." He said in a attempt to ease her worries, possibly having the opposite effect.

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kalastryn said:
"You can't hurt me with it unless you tear up the card before we figure out the way to separate me from it. But I can travel a pretty good distance from it, a decent number of miles. If you ever need to de-summon me for any reason, just say "return" and I'll head back into the card. And to summon me. "I summon" then, "insert my title here" and I'll poof out of the card." She explained, just sort of knowing it naturally.
"As to why the title changed... I guess it's because I changed, I gained a name, so I guess the card fits accordingly. But please take it, I'd rather not have anyone else but you keep it." Esia said to Pandora.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Diablo1099 said:
Rugal, Slindis, TXD
Suddenly the TXD appeared he had a somewhat grim expression.
"We're being open now eh? OK then, I think Your a reckless Individual who has shown the capacity to foolishly cause destruction without mercy. Your current actions only show you may not be so keen to perform those actions but have not shown any sign of regret or remorse for any damage you have caused."
The Machine looked at Rugal intensely, his emotions and thoughts were perfectly in tune with Dillon's the only slight difference was Dillon would have gotten louder while the TXD kept his voice level in fact lower, makes sure they listened.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009
Rugal, Slindis, TXD

"...I will very kindly ask you to leave while I talk to my daughter..." Rugal glared at the machine replacement of Dillon, still not sure where he got such a doppelganger.
He could see that while he had reformed for the most part, pushing his buttons would bring back the Rugal Bernstein they all knew and hated.
"....Is there anything else?...."

Daft Sikes

Jun 10, 2010

David, Melethia, Ton Ton

David snorted derisively. [color=9BBED5]"You are underestimating me, Half-pint! I can handle myself just fine."[/color]

It was right around that time that she got Jenny's message and mentally nodded. "Mister Ton-Ton, wanna keep an eye on him? I'm gonna check up on somethin' here." With that, she quickly and quietly made her way to said building and tried to see if she could get a decent view on where everyone was in there. It would be a tall order to get it done on her own, that's for sure.

David grunted in annoyance, and followed Melethia in close pursuit, eager to show the little pipsqueak what for! ...Or at least he hopes he does.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
Diablo1099 said:
Rugal, Slindis, TXD
"Nothing much, I simply wish to inform you that I know you are dangerous and because of that,"
The TXD removed the eye lens that gave his right eye the appearance of a human eye.
"See this lens Rugal Bernstein?"
"Yeah"
"This lens represents you." he was leaning close to Rugal
"Alright"
"My eye represent's my eye"
"Ok"
"I got my eye. On.You." he said placing the lens on his eyeball and giving Rugal an intense stare.
he then backed away and walked back to the bar. He was playing a dangerous game, Dillon had reprogrammed him, which gave him a new purpose and free will, Rugal's old efforts had created him using advanced technology, however he had his own ambitions.
"Rugal may want to others believe himself as reformed, he and Dillon have a grudge to settle, opening those wounds may give me the lead to find his old secrets." he told himself nearly silently.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Gunsmoke: Saloon - Back Entrance

Slindis, Teri, Rugal, Garm

[color=c20000]"Rugal, I think Teri wants to talk to you. Since it's calmed down in here thanks to Storm deciding to see sense, now would be a good time."[/color]

"...It's okay. You can say whatever you want. Please, spare no detail... [Dillon] I will very kindly ask you to leave while I talk to my daughter...""

The Cleric was very happy that her wolf had loped around back of the Saloon, no doubt on smell alone, and clung to his side as she tried to gather her thoughts again. Slindis' aura, which was what keeping her from running for it in that very moment, did help her from fleeing at that moment. However, the sudden appearance of the TXD, she gave a gasp, facepalmed, and then grabbed her ring; giving a silent warning about the being before them:

[color=0E59E4]"[small]SHIT! I forgot about this asshole.[/small] Mum, [small]Dad[/small], meet the Termi-Dillon. I don't know why he's here, or what he wants, but he's been on the Rising Dawn since the crash. At least, that's when I first saw him... I'm sorry I didn't mention it sooner; but the whole taking care of the wounded thing distracted me a little. As far as I can recall, he's been something of a Neutral, and followed his own goals instead of claiming the mantle of Hero or Villain. That and I could feel the chill of that metal hand through my robes... That is, he yanked me off Garm when the crash happened."[/color]

Garm gave a low growl, and placed himself between his pup and the Termi-Dillon. Even if he had kept her down during the crash, Garm knew damn well that the Termi-Dillon was one of the many things making her uncomfortable in that moment. Even as the TXD wandered away, the wolf kept his vigil; and paced in the area around the trio.

David, Melethia, Ton Ton

"Mister Ton-Ton, wanna keep an eye on him? I'm gonna check up on somethin' here."

[color=15650D]"Mkay! I'll keep an eye out."[/color]

And so he quietly waved as Melethia left. Upon seeing David slip away, Ton Ton followed after him. Melethia told him to look after David, after all; and watch after David he would.

Caim, Cadolbolg

Caim's head jerked up when Jenny's message reached his mind, and sent a message to Angelus, "Angelus. Did you hear that?!"

He didn't get an answer. Rather, he heard the flapping of wings, and a large shape flew overhead and landed next to the warehouse in question; the ground shaking for a moment as she landed. Following suit, Caim rushed ahead, Cadolbolg clinging to the warrior's head as he ran to the warehouse.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Dec 12, 2009

Rugal merely glared on as the TXD marched off after delivering his message.
"...Whatever made that machine certainly got the personality right..." He said as he closed the backdoor back into the bar to ensure their privacy.
"Right...Back onto the matter at hand then..." He said as he took a seat on a emptied barrel of beer.
"You wished to speak with me, Teri?..."

Gunsmoke: Saloon - Other Building

For the sake of convenience, let's say this happened AFTER the Heart to Heart.

As Angelus landed and Melethia and Caim showed up, West was already ready to breach the door.
Glancing at the others, He nodded and knocked(?) on the door.
"Knock Knock..."
"....Who's there?" a confused goon asked, giving away his location.
"Hot Lead."
Using this info, West fired the first shot though the wooden wall of the building, getting said goon in the throat.
Quickly rolling away from the wall as it was shredded by gunfire, David took cover to the side, intent on shooting anyone who left the building the back as they attacked.

Jenny meanwhile took the chance to set up a Barrier around herself before hiding to the side, using telekinesis to throw random objects at the gang of 13 as the others arrived.

bluecrimson

No soffidx.
Sep 8, 2010

Slindis nodded as she heard the message through the ring, glad that it couldn't be heard by others around her. [color=c20000]"If you twoo want to take this conversation elsewhere, that wouldn't be an issue."[/color] Upon saying that, she shot a look to the TermiDillon that let it know Slindis was watching it as well.

David, Melethia, Ton Ton

Melethia noticed that David was there as well and motioned him away. [small]"You'll tip 'em off, Blueblood! Stop blundering around, sit down, and don't mess anythin' up."[/small] For a girl that looked like she would be in middle school, she certainly had a harsh voice. David could see that the girl had drawn a longbow, and if he'd paid any kind of attention in his magic classes, it was clear that the bow was very heavily enchanted.

As the fun started, the girl drew some arrows and quickly shot them at the stragglers of the group, catching them off guard and Killing two of them through the shots to the gut and neck.

Daft Sikes

Jun 10, 2010
Gunsmoke: Outside of Stables

Melethia, David, Ton Ton

David scowled at Melethia and moved closer anyway.

[color=9BBED5]"[small]Stop giving me nicknames! Like I said earlier, I can handle myself fine! You don't need to worry about me mes-[/small] [/color] Melethia then dropped a couple of the thugs with her bow. "[color=9BBED5][sub]OH SHIT![/sub]"[/color]

David shoved a hand into his bag, fumbling around for something. [color=9BBED5]"[sub]Where is iiiit.... Ah-ha![/sub]"[/color] After a few seconds, the student pulled out a large blue tome, the title of it being faded to the point of illegibility. Opening it revealed a hollow inside, containing a large sheath holding a bowie knife, as well as a belt of throwing knives. He immediately tied the belt around his waist, and clipped the sheath into his pants pocket. He unsheathed a knife, and flipped it into his fingers, holding it in a pinch grip. After that little display of his, however, he looked extremely hesitant.

[color=9BBED5]"..."[/color]