The Escapist BRAWL Part 2!!!! Create your Team!!!!

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Dr_of_Journalism said:
(Dr_of_Journalism) GLaDOS (Portal) & SHODAN (System Shock)

Nuff said.
Unfortunately, SHODAN is not in the character list, and is therefore not a valid partner for GLaDOS or anyone else.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:

Nuff said.
Unfortunately, SHODAN is not in the character list, and is therefore not a valid partner for GLaDOS or anyone else.
Blasphemy!
Nobody could figure out who the publisher was. Anyway, since this is meant to be a fighting tournament, having two supercomputers who aren't really capable of directly fighting would be overkill and GLaDOS got in first.

Dr_of_Journalism

Mar 14, 2012
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:

Nuff said.
Blasphemy!
Nobody could figure out who the publisher was. Anyway, since this is meant to be a fighting tournament, having two supercomputers who aren't really capable of directly fighting would be overkill and GLaDOS got in first.
EA published System Shock 2 and Origin Systems published the first.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:

Nuff said.
Blasphemy!
And nobody knows who owns the rights now past "somebody who wants something prohibitive for them". Anyway, I'm not sure when SHODAN was suggested, but there were a few issues with it in any case.

Anyway your team sounds interesting, so I'll back it.
(Dr_of_Journalism)---Max Payne + John Marston---2 votes

Dr_of_Journalism

Mar 14, 2012
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:

Nuff said.
Blasphemy!
And nobody knows who owns the rights now past "somebody who wants something prohibitive for them". Anyway, I'm not sure when SHODAN was suggested, but there were a few issues with it in any case.
EA owns it and a possible System Shock 3 is shrouded in mystery. Hopefully Irrational Games can get their hands on it again.

Sorry I got rid of my team cause someone else had it.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:

Nuff said.
Blasphemy!
Not that it matters now, but after a quick glance at Wikipedia I noticed that System Shock was published by the now defunct Origin Systems which was owned by EA so presumably the franchise still belong to EA.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:

Nuff said.
Blasphemy!
EA owns it and a possible System Shock 3 is shrouded in mystery. Hopefully Irrational Games can get their hands on it again.
...And I'm pretty sure that even if EA owns the publishing rights, somebody who's not even a gaming company has the development rights and is refusing to give them up. There were issues, okay? Besides, it was a crowdsourced list - the crowd isn't just going to know all the things you like or submit those first.

Dr_of_Journalism

Mar 14, 2012
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:
leet_x1337 said:
Dr_of_Journalism said:

Nuff said.
Blasphemy!
...And I'm pretty sure that even if EA owns the publishing rights, somebody who's not even a gaming company has the development rights and is refusing to give them up. There were issues, okay? Besides, it was a crowdsourced list - the crowd isn't just going to know all the things you like or submit those first.
I wasn't actually complaining. Cheers.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I... think I get it. :S

(Garin Dakari)--- Link + Gordon Freeman +2 votes

Because let's face it, it'll be the silent duo no one hears coming! :D

(Able Seacat)---Red XIII + GLaDOS +2 votes

(Knight steel)--- Naruto + Goku +2 votes

(Caasi113)--- Lee Everett + Marty McFly +2 votes

(Eddie the head)---Jak & Daxter + Ratchet & Clank +2 votes

(Hagi)---Kratos + Death +2 votes

That's all for now. I think I did my fair share of contributing. :p

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
War Penguin said:

(Garin Dakari)--- Link + Gordon Freeman +3 votes

(Able Seacat)---Red XIII + GLaDOS +1 vote

(Knight steel)--- Naruto + Goku +1 vote

(Caasi113)--- Lee Everett + Marty McFly +1 vote

(Eddie the head)---Jak & Daxter + Ratchet & Clank +1 vote

(Hagi)---Kratos + Death +1 vote

Actually, since you're a contributor to the original list, you get two votes on all of those.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
leet_x1337 said:
War Penguin said:

Actually, since you're a contributor to the original list, you get two votes on all of those.
Oh... Well, yay! :0

Even just two for Link and Gordon Freeman? Because Link was the character I chose. :p

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
War Penguin said:
leet_x1337 said:
War Penguin said:

Even just two for Link and Gordon Freeman? Because Link was the character I chose. :p
Three votes on anyone else's suggestion that uses your character. Two if you submitted one, one if you didn't.

Helpful? Now go edit before OP wakes up.

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
Aw, Is my ultimate buddy cop team-up suggestion of Officer Chunk and Jacket seriously not getting any love? Come on, it would be great!
Officer Chunk would be all like 'I know we should be out tracking down those Russians, but I'm starving for a donut. Where is that donut salesman?'
And then Jacket would be all like *Holds up bloodied corpse of donut salesman. The skin of the face has been viciously pulled off with a sharpened spatula, and Jacket begins to work the soft tissue into a crude imitation of a duck's bill. Once his trophy is completed, he places it over his own head, his eyes peaking through the empty eyeholes of the dead man like the dim glow of fire in a moist cave*
And then Chunk would be all like 'Ha ha! Classic Jacket!'

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
(SMILEYkyle21)---Spawn + Alex Mercer---3vote
(Hagi)---Kratos + Death---2vote
(Knight steel)---Naruto + Goku---2vote
(Garin Dakari)---Link + Gordon Freeman---2vote

I think that's good for now.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
leet_x1337 said:
War Penguin said:
leet_x1337 said:
War Penguin said:

Three votes on anyone else's suggestion that uses your character. Two if you submitted one, one if you didn't.

Helpful? Now go edit before OP wakes up.
Sir! Yes sir! D: