The Escapist Countdown to Shutdown Thread: What’s Next?

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.
Missed legislative opportunity in my opinion.
Yes... the customs goblins would love nothing better than to finally be able to just shoot some of the people they have to deal with...

On a side note... there are guidelines on the DAFF Biosecurity website that include the importation of human breast milk that... well, have a read:
Breast milk is permitted if it is for the personal use of infants under the care of the person wishing to import the breast milk in quantities no greater than 10 litres or 10 kilograms.
You just goddamned know something really fucked up had to have happened for them to get that specific about things.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Yes... the customs goblins would love nothing better than to finally be able to just shoot some of the people they have to deal with...

On a side note... there are guidelines on the DAFF Biosecurity website that include the importation of human breast milk that... well, have a read:

You just goddamned know something really fucked up had to have happened for them to get that specific about things.
Well. That is certainly a thing. And yeah, I kind of want to know what happened, how it happened and to whom that this needed to be written down.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Man, I can't believe @Hawki just ditched us the second the news dropped without a word.
So, I briefly logged in and saw myself mentioned. Huh.

Okay, fair's fair. I really don't want to go into details, but even if not for the site likely being on its way out, I would have ended up leaving regardless. It's really just a conflux of issues coming to the fore for me that I really don't want to get into. The TL, DR version is that I won't be posting much, if ever on the forums here for the forseeable future, nor do I have plans to join any other web community. Don't want to go into details, and I don't want to hijack the thread more than I already have.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada

Okay, fair's fair. I really don't want to go into details, but even if not for the site likely being on its way out, I would have ended up leaving regardless. It's really just a conflux of issues coming to the fore for me that I really don't want to get into. The TL, DR version is that I won't be posting much, if ever on the forums here for the forseeable future, nor do I have plans to join any other web community. Don't want to go into details, and I don't want to hijack the thread more than I already have.
Well that sucks, I always enjoyed talking to you and am going to miss having you around.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

Clear skies and fair winds, Hawki

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2