The Escapist Show: Episode Nine: Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Episode Nine: Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop

This week, our exclusive interview with the Producer of Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop, MovieBob reviews Twilight and a preview of Zero Punctuation.

This week's musical guest:
Ian Dorsch [http://www.willowtreeaudio.com] - "The Escapist Show Theme"

Watch Video

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Absolutely awesome. Russ and Jeff have a brilliant comedy duo dynamic, Moviebob was spot-on with Twilight.

I'm not sold on Dead Rising Wii, to be honest. Part of what made the original 360 game so awesome was the veritable horde of zombies surrounding you, and from what we've seen here there aren't nearly that many on screen at any one moment. A shame, really - if they'd been able to keep the graphics (and amount of enemies) on the level of the 360 game PLUS adding the Wii functionality, that'd have had a ton of potential.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Again the Jeff beating up Russ formula works to a tee only this time... Zombies and Chainsaws, fuckin eh! And that Moviebob review was awesome! Mostly because it articulated my thoughts about Twilight considerably better than I could.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
That skit wasn't that funny, but watching Russ getting injured may have been for the good times!

Brokkr

Nov 25, 2008
Very nice. I loved the Moviebob section. I couldn't stop laughing about the picture with the count from Sesame Street.

L.B. Jeffries

Nov 29, 2007
Man...I met a girl who saw Twilight twelve times in a row the day it came out. Literally. I was as shocked as you are. I've never seen the film but he summed the girl up fairly well.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
The opening was priceless. "It's not hitting, it's messy!"

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
meh not a big fan of these things, I watch it to get some Dead Rising info but first I have to sit threw a couple minutes of a not funny zombie skit then I don't get much info (I'm guessing its just Dead rising for the Wii but I don't even know) and then get a ZP clip and a movie review. These things seem like an excuse to do a video which end up being 2 minutes of game info spliced with any other video you can cram in there to take up time. My 2 cent

Librarian Mike

May 16, 2008
Hey, it's nice to see that MovieBob is finally getting some love on these forums. Great show from beginning to end.