The Escapist Wants to Celebrate the Holidays With You!

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
A grinch spilled eggnog on the box. It's all cleaned up now, so give it a click when you stop by for the next box (or now, while you're here).

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
paulgruberman said:
A grinch spilled eggnog on the box. It's all cleaned up now, so give it a click when you stop by for the next box (or now, while you're here).
...and click it, I did. Dang Grinches...

Hondor64

Dec 10, 2009
my question. does this end exactly on the 25th? cause if so that will suck, I'm going to be in the land internet forgot on the 24-25-26 (leaving 24 morning so i can get that box) Or will we have a bit of time if we can't be on for the 25th?

Magnatek

Jul 17, 2009
Donrad said:
awh man! i missed out on clocking a couple days. xD
no badge for moi
Not true. From what I've gathered, you can still click them until Christmas.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Magnatek said:
Donrad said:
no badge for moi
I wonder if it counts if they don't stay open, because I've clicked all of them on the right day, except for #1, and today's is the only one that has stayed open after I clicked it.

Magnatek

Jul 17, 2009
Sporky111 said:
Magnatek said:
Donrad said:
no badge for moi
I wonder if it counts if they don't stay open, because I've clicked all of them on the right day, except for #1, and today's is the only one that has stayed open after I clicked it.
Look earlier in the posts here. You'll find the answer to that. All of the boxes you haven't opened should have a yellow glow. If not, you've opened them before. The only one that actually stays open is the box for the current day.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Magnatek said:
Donrad said:
no badge for moi
Here's hoping what you said is true. I've missed a couple of days myself when my computer was down.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Box 24's Link doesn't work for me, and what happens if you aren't able to get on the computer on Xmas, otherwise I cant click the last box. :(

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
Ok, someone switched the labels on some presents under the tree... should have them restored to their proper place. The image under the box will pop back up in while, but if you're now seeing the hat without the '24' over it, then you're good to go, otherwise give it one more click and then a refresh (Ctrl-F5) on the calendar page.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Weird... I did that but no such luck. I can click the button but there's no '24' over it.

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
Just FYI: badges will go out during one of the scheduled updates, so if you don't get one right after you click on the last box of the calendar, don't panic. Go open the rest of your presents, have some food and fun, and then later you'll find the badge has magically arrived (thanks, webserver Santa!).

Donrad

Aug 21, 2008
haha last one is apocalypse lane and i already watched the episode anyways xD

merry christmas.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Batteries! Just what I always wanted. Great job and making an award that made me laugh like much of the content that was linked during the last 25 days. And Merry Christmas!