The Escapist's Webby Wins

The Moehlinator

Mar 25, 2011
I am a fairly new member, but I have been visiting this site for years now. This is probably my #1 sight on the internet. I really enjoy the videos, articles, and threads. I voted for you guys (after a lot of fumbling around in the sight....not very internet savvy) because I felt what you do and what you represent is important and I am proud to add my small, seemingly unimportant voice to the ever growing community.

Congratulations on a job well done, guys (and gals), you earned it. Just keep up the good work and I can say with certainty there will be more awards in the future.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Imma let you finish, Russ, but IGN has the best gaming-related website of ALL-TIME!

Alright, now that we got that out of the way, congrats, guys. You have clearly worked really hard this year, so you deserve it.

Apr 28, 2008
SaintWaldo said:
Susan Arendt said:
Russ Pitts said:
Ham_authority95 said:
Russ Pitts said:
The Escapist's Webby Wins

The Escapist brings home three awards, including one to celebrate games as a lifestyle.

Read Full Article
By the way Russ, you spelled "The Escapist" wrong in the final paragraph.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Relax, boss, I already took care of it.
Behind every great man...
Is an assassin?

OT: Congrats. The plans are coming together nicely.

First Martha Stewart, next... the world.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
YAY!

Well, well deserved. No other forum has held my attention for anywhere near this long, and I don't expect to find one. You guys do an amazing job, and it just keeps getting better. Keep it up, your hard work is definitely appreciated.

We love you guys. Seriously. Next year we shoot for four!
Daystar Clarion said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Susan Arendt said:
Relax, boss, I already took care of it.
Quick! Erase all posts referencing it!
What about the posts referencing the references!
It's too late! I saw it all!

Shanaar

When in doubt, read the manuel
Apr 16, 2009
Congrats, it's because of these kinds of things I am a pubclub member. Now where are the shiny new badge's with ponies in them?

What the heck is Martha Stewart?

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
metal mustache said:
Eclectic Dreck said:
The Joystiq podcast was stunned that they were losing to you guys. The threatened to quit the show if they couldn't win.
lol thats funny shit. who the hell is the joystiq podcast? If they're so big why haven't i found a link to them or something
The podcast of Joystiq.com. Both the website and podcast have a very high level of popularity but it would seem they simply do not foster the kind of support necessary to mobilize people to win things like this.

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
Well. That is really amazing.

I knew I picked a great site to latch onto when I first stumbled here in '08. Looks like you're not leaving for awhile. I'll stay as long as you guys do.

Thanks for all that you've given and done for us, and here's to future nominations and wins!!

Congrats everyone!!

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Russ Pitts said:
For future reference, this is the point at which it got weird. FYI.

/Fingergun
FYI, I'm part of the 'blame-it-on-Russ' crowd.

So yeah, totally your fault.

Come to think of it, it kind of is...

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Yay. This is super-great.
Congratz, everyone!
3 Webby-s is pretty damn cool thing to get.
So, yeah.
Party time?

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
Congratulations, you deserve it. As so many others have said this is one of the few sites (apart from work and news related) that I read every day and the one I read the most so youu really deserve it.