The Escapist's Webby Wins

Feb 19, 2010
Well done lads! this means we just need, err, i dunno, what do WE need to celebrate this GLaDoS?
GLaDoS: cake.
Me: excellent! cake is one the house on GLaDoS!
GLaDos: with a dash of neurotoxin.
Me: ok forget it, what do we need Cave Johnson?
Cave: COMBUSTABLE LEMONS.
Me: that won't work, Wheatly?
Wheatly: i 'unno. maybe a BIG MASHY SPIKE PLATE?
Me: no. lets just go for the cake. Glados, don't pile on the neurotoxin this time, or i'll get wheatly to turn you into a potato battery & cave to burn you down... with lemons.
GLaDoS: Fine.

Now let's all Assasinate, err, i mean, accumalate our feelings over some Deadly neurotoxin Cake, cortousy of GLaDoS!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Once again, you guys win it! Congratulations, it is fully-deserved.

beema

Aug 19, 2009
beema said:
Can everyone who voted for you get a badge or some other pointless token? It would be ever so nice :D
wow, I was just joking when I said that, I didn't think you'd actually do it! lol

thanks!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Well done! Those are all definitely earned Webbys. Also, Russ don't blame yourself, blame spelling, and that darn english!>_< (Page1 post by Ham_authority95)

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
beema said:
beema said:
Can everyone who voted for you get a badge or some other pointless token? It would be ever so nice :D
wow, I was just joking when I said that, I didn't think you'd actually do it! lol

thanks!
You should have learned by now The Escapist is anything but a joke....you know except the comedy parts.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Before this morning, The Escapist was already a three-time Webby winner, and now we're bringing home three more of the coveted awards, adding three to our current total of ... three. They say that three is a powerful number, and today I have no choice but to agree.
At first I was like "..... wat?"

blind_dead_mcjones

Oct 16, 2010
beema said:
beema said:

thanks!
so why did they also give badges to those of us who didn't vote as well?

beema

Aug 19, 2009
blind_dead_mcjones said:
beema said:
beema said:

thanks!
so why did they also give badges to those of us who didn't vote as well?
Because, like I said in my original post, there was no possible way for them to track who voted and who didn't. So it's more of a "thanks for being with us during this special time" type deal.
either way...

god damn...
ruin the moment why don't ya?

that's all anyone does in these forums anymore, I swear

PiOfCube

Jan 26, 2011
Congrats to all us Escapist watchers for making it possible... Oh and well done the team at The Escapist for receiving them for us j/k :p