The first video game enemy that you killed.

[Cold-Shoulder]

Jun 5, 2009
My first in game kill was a Goomba, can't remember the name of the mario game.
LeonHellsvite said:
a goomba little bastards have been my foe since the start
Agreed. Those ugly little crustaceans are out to get you. o_o

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
FoolKiller said:
Icehearted said:
Might have been a one of the ghosts in Pac-Man, or perhaps an enemy in the original Joust in an arcade, but it was so long ago I really don't remember.
I am with you on this. It was a ghost on Pac-Man for my Atari 2600.

And damn the rest of you for making me feel so old.
Haha, yeah, we come from a different time, my friend. The Atari 2600 must be like the gaming equivalent to silent films.

Edit: I just flashed back, that game used to sound like a phone dialing whenever it started
LOL

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
I smacked one of those frogs on Veldin in Ratchet and Clank.

Least memorable thing ever.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
One particular thing that sticks out in my mind is that *cough* acid pit stage fatality from one of the old Mortal Komabats.......my parents had no sense of video game violence.

The only other thing is that fucking monkey that hides in the tree in Sonic games. I hate him now, back then he was my first kill in that game at least.

I don't remember which came first nor do I care.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
I can't remember the name of the game, but it was some shooter that my uncle let me play sometime in the late 90's (it wasn't Doom though). It involved shooting monsters. I just remember it because it was the first violent game I ever got to play and my mom freaked when she found out since I was 10 or so at the time. I really should ask my uncle what game that was next time I see him, because this is going to drive me crazy now trying to remember.