The flat-out worst game you have ever played. EVER.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Joseph375 said:
I'm going to have to go with Call of Duty 3. One of the worst games ever in my opinion.
Really?

I quite enjoyed COD 3 actually, thought it was a pretty solid shooter with some good looking locations.

Sure, the AI was as thick as Bricks but it was still a fun old romp.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
World of Warcraft.
i was interested for about.... 5 minutes? then i got bored and went back to chainsawing zombies in a mall (Dead Rising :D)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Enemy Of The State said:
Modern Warfare 2.

I'm not trolling, it really was that bad.
Single Player or Multiplayer? Because as much as people disliked the story, there's no denying it was polished, fluid to play and mechanically almost perfect.

The multiplayer was just one patch away from being amazing, pity it never came.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
GrizzlerBorno said:
Far Cry 2. Looked good, played bad.
If Far Cry 2 had cut out the respawning checkpoints and given us a fast travel and quick save options, it would have been an awesome game.

Such as it was, it ended up being the world's most frustrating driving simulator.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Don't. Just don't. It's pointless to argue. I'm not saying anyone is trolling, I'm just saying that if a person is set on hating the series, he might as well think it's the worst one yet.

I mean, I'm guilty of that as well, the worst movie I've seen in 2009 was Avatar.

OT: Don't play bad games. Really, nothing really deserves this title yet.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Don't. Just don't. It's pointless to argue. I'm not saying anyone is trolling, I'm just saying that if a person is set on hating the series, he might as well think it's the worst one yet.

I mean, I'm guilty of that as well, the worst movie I've seen in 2009 was Avatar.
Lol I loved Avatar. Like, really loved it. My 3rd favorite movie of the year after Kick Ass and Inception.

Amphoteric

Jun 8, 2010
Over G Fighters.

Terrible TERRIBLE gameplay, Very difficult to play, Annoying, repetitive, boring.

I'm going to play KotOR to get that image out of my mind.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
MiracleOfSound said:

Lol I loved Avatar. Like, really loved it. My 3rd favorite movie of the year after Kick Ass and Inception.
But... but Kick Ass and Inception are 2010, Avatar and 2009.

I have no issue with other people liking Avatar, really, the movie just personally insulted me and I hate that it's the highest-grossing movie of all-time. Nothing more.

Enemy Of The State

May 31, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
Enemy Of The State said:
Modern Warfare 2.

I'm not trolling, it really was that bad.
Single Player or Multiplayer? Because as much as people disliked the story, there's no denying it was polished, fluid to play and mechanically almost perfect.

The multiplayer was just one patch away from being amazing, pity it never came.
The Single Player Campaign just felt lazily done, as if Infinity Ward decided to go for lots of nice locations rather than a plot that made sense. There were too many protagonist murders, and the ending (or lack of it) was just irritating.

Multiplayer was infuriatingly designed, with victory given to those who exploit overpowered weapons, like the Model 1887s and Quickscopers.

Krunkcity3000

Mar 12, 2008
Has to be Too Human. Everytime you die you have to watch a 3min cutscene. Also they only have one healing class so u die alot. Not to mention that i just happened to pick the worst class in the game without knowing it.

pieguy259

Dec 25, 2008
I'm not a fan of Midnight Club Los Angeles. Listen, racing game developers, it's quite simple. X button accelerates, right stick controls the camera or something.

expwnit

Mar 22, 2010
Facebreakers. Didn't want to rent it, but a friend insisted. Beat it, and looked it up online for lulz and it was declared by forums to be literally impossible. Guess not. But still - all around piece of garbage. Probably not the worst, but it's what comes to mind at the moment.

Alade

Ego extravaganza
Aug 10, 2008
Oblivion, no doubt. This is more due to the fact that I've anticipated it for months before it came and when I saw how bad it was all that anticipation turned into pure hate.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Call of Duty 3.
I know it wouldn't be the worst game of all time, but I tend to deliberately steer clear of poorly reviewed games.
I saw it in a store's bargain bin, and thought- "what harm would it do if I bought it?"
Turns out- quite a lot.

luckshotpro

Oct 18, 2010
Resident Evil Gaiden

I was really curious how bad it would be (for the uninitiated, it's a Game Boy Color Game)
the music pained my ears, the gameplay was impossibly boring and the whole thing just screams "Bad Idea!"
I mean, come on, a Resident Evil game for the Game Boy Color isn't my idea of an ingenious concept.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
If Far Cry 2 had cut out the respawning checkpoints and given us a fast travel and quick save options, it would have been an awesome game.
Such as it was, it ended up being the world's most frustrating driving simulator.
Yeah, i can see that. Well said.

JourneyThroughHell said:
I have no issue with other people liking Avatar, really, the movie just personally insulted me and I hate that it's the highest-grossing movie of all-time. Nothing more.
Are you referring to the fact that in Avatar...
It needed the efforts of a White man to accomplish the same feats that the locals could've easily done themselves, thus unintentionally turning into an extremely racist message against indigenous people, by calling them incompetent and completely unable to do anything themselves?
Then yeah, that movie was pretty DAMN insulting.

Come to think of it, i wonder what MovieBob said about Avatar? I'm gonna go check that out.