The game you tried to get into, but just couldn't.

Lemur_Ninja

Aug 6, 2009
Gears of War. The game had a lot of critic acclaim and a huge fan base, but it wasn't as fun to me as people promised. Most of the players online when playing are a bunch of immature players that lack the ability to show any sign of intelligence. I would join in a game just to have my ears tortured by all of the swearing, trash talk, and plain dumb comments made by teammates and others. Although I liked the "Duck-and-Cover" system, the gore and blood were both extremely over exaggerated, ruining the game experience for me. Don't get me wrong, blood and gore are ok to me, but it was pushed over the edge and made me feel like the only reason players still played was because it made them feel more like men than they felt in real life (I know that players all don't play for that reason).

Scarecrow38

Apr 17, 2008
Mass Effect and Fallout 3.

Mass Effect surprised me because I like the developers other games.. but despite all the positives I wasn't drawn into the Universe. unfortuately thats exactly what an RPG needs for you to enjoy it: total immersion.

Fallout Three was kind of the same. There was no real feeling of life there. Unlike Oblivion, I've never felt like replaying it after the first time.

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
Bioshock, Halo, GTA4, and Oblivion. Gears of War just pissed me off to the point I said, "FUCK YOU!"

Guess they just weren't my thing.

Faps

Jul 27, 2008
TF2. I just can't seem to get into it. I can see why people do like it but it's just not for me.

stu_thomo

Jul 7, 2009
Chilliman said:
stu_thomo said:
final fantasy 12

iv only play 7 and 10 and compared to them 12 doesn't really suck you in with an intense plot line and combat, it just drags on so i gave up after 2 hours.
Trust me, no one likes that game *Raises his defenses*
i know it's final FANTASY but its just too fantasy for anyones liking

and the plot's shit ... like really shit :|