The Guide to Skyrim Modders: Part 2

Sir Prize

Dec 29, 2009
Out of those four choices, the most frightening of them is 'The stylist' if only because I've seen what some of those hair mods look like. I can stand the rest of them, but I shudder to think of all the cutesy hair-styles that may be created.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
Beryl77 said:
A Google search for 'Oblivion sex mods' is pretty much a one-way ticket to the horror-dimension; consider yourselves warned.
Warned?! You do realise that I had now to google 'Oblivion sex mods' without safesearch because you wrote that?
just did that and oh the depravity it was truly /sniff GORGEOUS

Glutnix

Splody McSploderson
Nov 21, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Mmm...Sexy mudcrab...

imnotparanoid said:
Sex mods!? what horrible people use them!
.>
...Err...I mean...
I herd u like mudcrabs.

(Seriously, it took three pages before someone made this joke?!)

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
NOW LISTEN HEEEERREE!!! I condone the right of any man to have his ficticiousonal avatar bone any sexy lizard/cat/crab lady he pleases. BUT I draw the line at this travesty of nature when a MAN is supposeddubably having relationnigans with a MALE mud crab. None o' that deviant homo stuff in my man/crab sexial relations.

Now that I'm sure at least 12 of you have not gotten that I was joking, I find it strange and even more funny that the Mudcrab is supposed to be male and still wearing the nipple tassels. Poor li'l dude. Great Comic guys.

MrMajenta

May 21, 2009
when i saw that last panel, i instantly combined it with all the others: a pretty princess guy orc with pasties, riding a giant king crab... also with pasties

if anyone needs me i'm going to be bleaching my eyes out of my skull.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I only want the king of all mudcrab mods so that I can see if I can get a dragon to do battle with it. That would be glorious.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
am I that weird for wanting a mudcrab sex slave?
also I feel sorry for the mudcrab on panel 2

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
I knew I wasn't the only one who thought it would be awesome to replace the Fusrodah sound file with a Kamehameha.

Saltyk said:
There's a DBZ mod in Skyrim? That is badass! The only thing more awesome than killing a dragon, is killing a dragon with a Kamehameha wave.
Seconded. A link would be nice.

Tarik94

Sep 13, 2008
I went to the comments, saw a lot of comments about the mud-crab, checked the comic in the last panel. *MINDISBLOWN*

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Seeing this again, it reminds me a valid point--Why do the female Argonians have breasts? The hell is that? They're not mammals!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I returned to this comic for various reasons, and I just want you to know that I finally get the song reference at the bottom.

I don't know if I love or hate you.